Turecar $1000 personal offer for FCA

I have come across this link which is supposed to be $1000 rebate on FCA products: https://www.truecar.com/l/personal_offers.fca2/
The page says it is applicable toward lease which is great because many others like sams club don’t.
Anybody here knows how I can redeem it? I went ahead and selected the car I wanted from the page but eventually it only generated one of those truer price certificates and nothing like their TDM offers.
In the fine print it has:
Dealership Instructions: To process this offer code, submit Program Offer Certificate with offer code and complete customer verification via TDM Inquiry on Dealer CONNECT. See official program rules 43CHC or 43CHD for details.

Just give it to dealer after you agree on a deal. Also, do not give your true name but a different variation as they can pull all rebates when they present a deal especially private offers under your name.

That’s the problem, when I went for a test drive dealer could not find any offers in the system under my name. What should I give them exactly? When you select the car and everything from the link it does not generate a coupon for $1000. It only generates a true car price certificate for a specific vehicle in dealer stock. Just like the one you generate normally in truecar.

1 Like

Hmm, this is interesting. I’m going to be leasing a Grand Cherokee in the next few days. I will try to use this and see what happens.

What phone # should I give when they ask for it to verify? I really don’t want to use my own. Also, it seems I ran into the same issues as @amin. I don’t see any coupon

Supposed to generate a coupon code. Send an email to their customer service to find out. For the coupon have to give real name to true car. When negotiate spring it at the end for the dealer.

I had the same offer to emailed to me a few months ago. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to use it due to it being under a different name. True car customer service and FCA were unable to help me.

I have tried to generate the $1000 certificate for Alfa Romeo on TrueCar but didn’t get anything other than the local Alfa Dealers calling me. I am guessing it a TrueCar BS, dealer is providing its usual (read weak) discount and show $1k portion of that discount as the TrueCar rebate.

Has anyone had better luck with this $1000 TrueCar certificate?

Today (1 week after requesting a truecar quote from above landing page) I received two $500 Coupons by email.
They work for lease but looks like they cannot be combined though.
Anybody got $1000 coupon instead?

do you mind sharing the link/email address you reached out to? What did you say exactly?

Did not do anything special. Just signed up for a truecar quote through the link. I guess they won’t generate a certificate right away so that someone already happy with their deal does not get a free $500. They wait a week and if you have not already bought the car they will email you the coupon. I had also generated a sams club code through them before but I don’t think that had anything to do with this one. Just sign up and wait. Make sure your name and address and email are correct as nobody can change it for you later. But give your secondary phone number to avoid dealers flooding your voicemail.

This ^. If you have to go through their network of dealers, it is probably not “new” discount money.

This is actually a real manufacturer discount. I bought mine through a non true car dealer using my $500 code.

How’d you get yours? I’m just about $500 short of a deal now. Dealer wont reduce

Just requested a quote and it showed up exactly a week later in my inbox.

I also got $500 Exclusive Retail Bonus Cash from manufacturer but that does not work for leasing. The truecar one should be ok though. It Is an actual rebate that is applied on top of the rest.

Sign up and wait. In the meantime try to lower the negotiated price and when your $500 coupon arrives in week you will be $1000 ahead.

Cool ya I signed up yesterday, but I’m afraid if I wait a whole week, the car I want will be gone. It’s a pretty specific trim and there’s just 1 left within about 200+ miles…

Put a deposit on it.

I’m looking to buy a new dodge challenger and got one of these offers also. But the thing is I want to order my car to get it exactly like I want and my coupon expires in a couple weeks, but it will take at least a month for the car to arrive. The dealer said I could use it if I got it reissued, but don’t know how to go about it. Do you guys have any ideas if that is possible?

As a data point since some of these are older and the link above no longer works. Just this month I submitted an alfa romeo giulia interest form on true car, about a week later received the $500 FCA coupon. Of note I did email TrueCar asking about it after waiting five days, the coupon arrived the next day, so unsure if it was automated or that was a response to the email request.