Tundra TRD PRO Financing Help

Congrats on the new truck!

Hop on down to your local credit union, rates went down quite a bit after March. Usually its been trending at 2.9/60 and a bit more at 72 months

Now a lot of them are doing 1.99/60 and 2.39 at 72 months.

Just a tip, the best rate is the one you inquire and secure about before you take delivery (refinance doesnt doo much after the fact unlike say a home loan in most cases, exceptions do apply). I assume TRD PRO tax meant the dealer probably didnt want to take a deal that didnt have them use their own banks for the backend.

I figured that would be the case since it would be a refinance Instead of a brand new loan. Iā€™ll work some numbers and see what the best option would be. For now Iā€™ll just enjoy the truck.

Is that the Lunar Rock color? Thatā€™s sick! Wow! Nice truck!

I respect your insight because you move a lot of these trucks a year. I agree with you and I honestly donā€™t think the market will get any softer this year. Even if the truck costs me $600 a month for the first year thatā€™s fine with me. I shopped and the leasing options were horrible for the AT4 and Rebel. They wanted $700-$800 a month down here with 2K down. The TRD PRO would probably be in the same category. Both of those are nice trucks and financing was more favorable. But you canā€™t beat the reliability and residual of the Tundra.

If toyota gets rid of the V8 tundra for 2022 these will have an amazing residual.

Thank you! Yea it is.

When the salesman sent me the pictures I wasnā€™t sure about it. When I saw it in person it looked perfect. My first choice was black but this sure stands out and glad I took the trip to see it before passing on it.

I hear ya but if you are comparing a trd sport on here that would cost me $500-$550 a month by the time you add 1K shipping to south florida, broker fees, acquisition fee, new tires and any maintenance by the time you turn it in.

Trust me if the deals for an off road were still around for $178-$250 a month and sports under $350 Iā€™d a been all over it.

Nothing against the other trucks but it boiled down to the reliability and residual. If I decide to keep this truck the full 6 years I know it will be problem free and still worth good money.

The others were up in the air in regards to reliability. The residual on the tundra was 80% in two years before covid. Now itā€™s probably 90% if you check the market. There are very few used TRD PROā€™s from central to south Florida.

They are 120 days out to order one according to several dealers I spoke with. The only ones I could find were way up north in the country. All the ones heading this way were presold.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t count on todayā€™s market to be an indicator of the state of the market in a year or three. Reality will eventually come crashing in.

1 Like

I agree no doubt here. Iā€™m relaying more on supply and demand. Very few available will maintain a better more stable price in any type of market.

All I hear about are shortages on many things and in all industries with no end in sight. Until that gets sorted out prices will continue to go up on just about everything.

If we canā€™t manufacture fast enough to maintain the demand then Iā€™ll bet on paying more for everything next year.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.