Tundra Lease number- where from here?

Here’s an awesome quote I received today. Not even in the market for a Tundra but I’d consider for right price. Maybe looking to change my vehicles up right now. Mentioned earlier in thread, go through the guy out of Philly on this forum for anything Toyota.
And for your viewing pleasure;

Please keep in mind Toyota incentives the 3year/36 month lease, so opting for the 2yr/24k is going to be standard leasing.

With that being said, and no money out of your pocket, we can get you into that Tundra for around $820 a month! If you don’t mind me asking, is there any particular reason you want to lease for only 2 years?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
That’s amazing!

I’ll send you the dealer info if interested lol!!!:no_bell:

3 Likes

they are saying US bank MF is 0.0013, while “LMF” is 0.00043.
thats like 3.12% apr vs 1.032% apr right? that seems really low??

trying to spreadsheet this out. i dont know if you guys can make sense of this without seeing the formulas, but i tried to annotate everything. what am i missing?

I haven’t been able to clearly look at this all. 1 thing I notice on your calculations is why would you add $2500 rebate to the TFS lease calculations?

A lease through TFS does not qualify for the $2500 purchase rebate.

Ooooo. Ok, so the 2500 discount should be applied to the us bank lease option only. Now I understand why it was confusing. I will fix that tomorrow.
Does the MF from Tfs and us bank look correct though?

As a recent Jim/PA tundra leaser Through US bank I’ll just say their deals are accomplished with a combo of discount off msrp, the 2500 cash incentive applied towards the down payment/fees, and very high residual. I can’t believe the number your dealer sent you - $600+!!! They are indeed smoking crack. Should be low 3’s rolling in everything.

I’d say get it from Jim and have it shipped - only thing is I think if you ship it you have to use Ally and you’ll be a little bit more a month than US Bank. Still in the 3’s though for sure.

I refer people to Jim’s thead and also tell them it’s easier that way. But OP Is currently at $370 from the last dealer quote. If you factor in shipping and broker fee for a total of $1200ish that would put a number on $320/month through a broker to break even. He should be able to work out a deal with better numbers if he continues on with negotiations.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear earlier. The $2500 only applies to US bank or Ally deals. Not TFS. That should get you to the numbers I was throwing out to you.

For some reason I thought he was still in the 4’s. You’re right he’s breaking even vs shipping and broker fee. Still don’t understand those USBank numbers though!

Also - that lease sheet has the very confusing “0 down” with fine print underneath showing a bunch of stuff still owed at signing - curious if that 370 is really with just $370 due at signing or not.

Yeah I’m still confused on how they are getting to those US bank numbers. Even at Full MSRP it doesnt make sense. Hopefully OP is able to get a lease worksheet detailed similar to the TFS one he got earlier but with US bank numbers so we can dissect.

edited my spreadsheet for correct US Bank numbers including toyota cash

and just for fun, US Bank withOUT toyota cash

4k sounds great! let us know if you are able to push a deal through. Later today I will ask this dealer to add the toyota cash onto the US bank numbers and see what happens

my depreciation numbers seem a little off. Does toyota cash lower the depreciation (adj cap cost-residual), or would it get calculated in some other way?

Essentially the toyota cash will work out the same. It will go down to pay Fees, acquisition, 1st month or all a cap cost reduction. The outcome is the same with it lowering the adjusted cap cost.

1 Like

Updated dealer disclosure for us bank

I’m not sure what all is going on in their disclosure, but residual is way off. Earlier dealer said US Bank residual was 79%.
Perhaps I am mistaken, but I thought RV% was taken from MSRP. On this, it looks like they are using something called “MSRP with Discount” and basing residual off of that.