Tundra lease challenge, $159/mo+tax! Can you do it?

Ok boys and girls I’m throwing out the Tundra lease challenge, I found one locally here in Denver with an MSRP of $43313(must be a CrewMax SR5). Honestly I’m a little pissed I didn’t snag this, but the Tacoma is fine for my needs. Using US Bank 81%/MF .0011 and rebate of $2750, this deal looks doable. The only catch is if they wouldn’t fund it because the residual is lower than the cap cost, if that’s the case then ask for the rebate back to you as a check. Anyone who can achieve this will receive a solid thumbs up :+1:

4 Likes

Fake news @joeblogs! If you can’t deliver it to my door, it’s not possible!

But in all seriousness, would be insane to see anyone hit this mark - or maybe even just get close.

1 Like

I’m sure someone WFH will put in the time on this one.

I would like to see a unicorn happen.

I’m waiting till PA gets approval for online sales and I’m attempting the Taco deal. Tundra is really hard to pass up but I legit have no room for it.

I don’t even consider this a unicorn, just find a low MSRP truck, 10% discount and buy rate on the MF. Shouldn’t be too tough.

1 Like

My name is @inegoti84u and I approve this message. I love it when hard working smart hackrs find good deals on Tacomas and Tundras.

4 Likes

Come 3020 he can check in!

4 Likes

what did he do? is this an inside joke?

Lol I think he went crazy calling one of the post as an April Fool’s joke

2 Likes

A couple F bombs and some other choice comments

2 Likes

::sigh::

1 Like

makes sense, on the hellcat thread he claimed switching to different tires added 4 mph on the top speed and he didn’t want a sunroof going 208 mph, kinda felt like I would have lost brain cells explaining why that was wrong :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

I think he went off too on someone who was sharing the custom RR Sport he got (MSRP >$110k) … one of the mods deleted the rant quickly though

Hello Respected members, what do you think of Toyota Tundra sr5 4WD TSS OFF road package lease for $358 a month with 100 down. Zip code 75070. please help. This will be my first-time leasing. What would be a good lease? I couldn’t figure out how to post a question in the form that’s why i am asking here in this thread. Thank you

Not enough detail, need all the numbers to evaluate

1 Like

Browsing through some deals posted, I’d say that’s not very good. Discount not enough and doesn’t look like US Bank, need the MF too, here’s a search link

https://forum.leasehackr.com/search?q=tundra%20tags%3Atx%20order%3Alatest

Tons of Tundra signed deals and broker/dealer offers posted all across the forum.

It is the easiest “hack” in April 2020, bar none.

Just search

1 Like

Mispost…