Trying to see if this is a good deal for 330i BMW

Hi writing in from LONG island NY!!

I have had Mazdas for the last 14 years and had a great run but am ready to upgrade. I know inflation exists but these prices just seem so extreme. Any thoughts if this is a horrible deal?
I have a refundable deposit so I have to decide asap and a month left of my Mazda 3

Yes it is
For BMW there’s no point dealing with a dealer outside of LH. Find a broker in your region it will beat this deal by miles and save you a lot of time negotiating.

6 Likes

One should never talk numbers with a dealer without knowing what they should be first

4 Likes

Competition eh? Doesn’t seem very competitive to me!

2 Likes

Thanks for the useless input!

Me neither.

If you’re willing to spring for shipping, or you’re willing to take a day trip down the coast to pick up, we should be able to get you a better deal. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The biggest problem here is that you think that was useless advice.

12 Likes

Might wanna hide ur name and cell or u will be getting a lot of advice

3 Likes

Am I mistaken, or did you post a signed contract?

1 Like

For anyone else wondering, it actually is a bit discounted.

The extra 500 in incentives is her $500 deposit, and then I fudged the down payment to match, and it comes within a few dollars, so it appears it’s close to 4% off and buy-rate.

Lmao thank you

Our trusted hackr is teaching you how to fish and hoping you take on some of responsibility for the leg work in acquiring a financially responsible lease. If anything, it is the only 100% unbiased and accurate advice thus far

1 Like

Just the refundable deposit

@mllcb42 is one of the most knowledgeable people on this website. If you don’t know how to calculate what the price should be, you should read leasing 101.

You def shouldn’t be in a dealership asking what they think you should pay for the car.

5 Likes

I have negotiated several cars before. I didn’t ask any replies to teach me to negotiate. I asked if the deal was horrible. therefore, I rendered your comment useless for me.

BMW of smithtown is probably not the place to start. Check outside of ny
Now This News GIF by NowThis

1 Like

Which you would have had the answer to, had you worked out your target deal before talking to the dealer.

Fortunately, you already got several other inputs confirming the quality of the deal, so the next step is improving your position.

3 Likes

Sorry but that info doesn’t support your case.

What’s the point of negotiating if you have no idea what a good target is.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.