Trying to lease Volvo XC90

10k off is prob 15+ % off…seems solid…should look to do msds. Good luck

It’s 13.9% off. But its basically what they list online. They didn’t move from there. With $5700 due at signing its $593 / mo. But I don’t want to put that much down and they weren’t budging on price.

$10k off is not 15% off MSRP before incentives when lease cash is $5500.

That was a rough estimate without knowing the msrp…looks like brokers are at 16% or so for that model…target that or else might be worth reaching out to the brokers if the cost w fee is less than what you can get on your own.

You can’t compare post incentives with the brokers because they vary by region. Need to compare pre incentive.

It’s a-plan, so it’s going to be roughly 7% off pre-incentive

Don’t forget me!

1 Like

And @Bostoncarconcierge

1 Like

Very true!

Really?..

Yeah, him also. But his name is too long to type :grin:

1 Like

Question about MSD. If you traded/sold your leased Volvo before lease end, would you still be refunded the MSD? Just curious.

Yes, VCFS will send you a check for your MSDs shortly after the account is closed.

That’s a wrong answer. I’m currently in this situation with Infiniti. The payoff quote includes msd’s, in other words the payoff quote is the actual payoff amount minus msds. So you need to keep that in mind.

Thank you very much!

Oh! I need to check this out. I maxed out my MSD’s.

It’s the wrong answer for Infiniti, but is it the wrong answer for Volvo?

1 Like

Do you simply ask your dealer if they accept MSD’s? I thought certain states or manufacturers didn’t accept them?

You’re correct. No MSDs in NY and only some manufacturers offer them. Further, some dealers refuse to use them/claim to know nothing about them.

Best option is to research ahead of time to figure out if they’re even applicable in your situation and then tell the dealer you want them if they’re applicable.

Thank you. What if the dealer refuses - is the potential buyer just out of luck? I actually emailed Volvo (corporate) because what I read is that MSD’s depend on the manufacturer. They replied and said it’s up to dealer. What I found on Volvo’s main page about leasing and specifically MSD’s was that this was not an option in NY. It didn’t mention any other state. If the dealer refuses or plays dumb, what would you do as the next step?

Find a new dealer.

1 Like