Trying to hack the Maserati Grecale

Good Morning All,

I’m interested in leasing a 2023 Maserati Grecale either GT or Modena. I’ve been trying to hack one for a 25% discount, as there are tons on dealer lots today. Maserati has $3,000 and $5,000 off respectively for both the GT and Modena.

I was wondering if anyone out there hacked one for 25% off on top of the manufacturer incentive. They’re a really nice looking vehicle especially when you can punch numbers in the calculator for $350-$450 per month. The truck is for my father, just checking to see if I can make this happen for him.

Thank you LH community for all your hard work in 2023! Hope 2024 brings everyone a healthy, happy and “hackable” new year!

2 Likes

Costs nothing to put together your own target deal with discount you want to dealers. See if they bite.

1 Like

I got one for 39% off for my cousins father. He LOVES it!

2 Likes

You did a bad thing by saying that. Good luck to your inbox

9 Likes

I am guessing post rebates. What was the discount off MSRP?

1 Like

Haha yes! Delete that post before your inbox gets blown up.

Thank you guys for the insight. I’m trying today to secure a deal for him on one of these. It seems the GT has better residual on a 36/7500 lease.

Thanks for the feed back. Do you have any insight on the break downs?

Did you end up getting a deal?

1 Like

I haven’t yet, still in the process.

I’m going to see what today brings for the new month if there’s added incentives or rebates from the manufacturer. The most I found was about 25% off with the $3,000 cash from Maserati on a GT.

I’m swinging for the fences, as I think time and inventory are on our side for either the GT or Modena. I’ll let you know what unfolds.

1 Like

I’m hunting down a Modena myself. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Seems like bonus cash went up to $6k for it.

1 Like

Yes, I saw they bumped it to $6,000 as well.

There are a lot of color combos out there, hopefully we can find a nice spec. Let me know what you find and I’ll do the same.

1 Like

Can anyone post a calculator? Saw some of the MF/residual combos and they don’t look super compelling.

Pay up and see yourself

6 Likes

I am looking to make a deal on the GT. Would love to hear anyone else’s experience. Like the OP I plan to swing for the fences and see wear I land. 25-30% off before incentives would be a win.

1 Like

Yes I agree with you. There’s still 1,095 sitting on cars.com and that’s not accounting for all of them out there. Maybe we wait until end of the first quarter but in the meantime it doesn’t hurt to keep up with the due diligence.

The most I was offered was 19% off on a 72k GT. I think there’s still room to go.

Our friend a few posts up said he got 39% off but I’m not convinced he’s being truthful lol.

Keep me posted of what you find out there, maybe we can work out 2 for 25-30% off at the same dealer.

2 Likes

I never really considered these because every review and magazine compared it to the Macan and I need something bigger, but I watched Harry’s Garage review one and it’s actually quite a bit bigger than the Macan, closer to the Cayenne. I couldn’t make it to the dealer last time but might go and give it a try-on this weekend.

1 Like

I believe so, my wife has the Macan and it seems to be around the same size. The trunk is not bad either.

This will be for my father as his Range Rover Velar is up in April, I’ve been on the hunt for one the past few weeks. It’s definitely smaller than the Velar but it’s worth trying to “hack” as the Velars are $900-$1,100 now.

Please keep me posted as well. Thank you!

Where are yall located? If I can negotiate one for 25-30% off as well it might be worth looking into getting. What are the numbers looking like from what you have seen? Thanks

1 Like

The lowest I have is $653 w/ 3k DAS on a
36 month/7,500 miles, 72k sticker.

Trying for $450-$500 as time goes on. Which would be another 5-7k off.

1 Like

I see dealers advertise them at 15-16% off, but mostly likely they include dealer cash. And dealers would not discount 1 year old loaners more than new ones. Strange people lol