Try copilot app

You have got to Try the Co Pilot app. It gives great information such as how long a car has been on the lot so you can get a great deal.

1 Like

Anything special about it? Plenty of websites that do this already as well.

I wouldn’t recommend this app at all. I tested it out on a GLS search and it did not work.

Just another tool that’s been useful for me. It’s fairly new so may not be as good as some others. What do you use that has more information ??

If I’m looking to see how long a car has been on the lot, I use CarGurus

1 Like

Cargurus is perfect for checking lot data for cars, however some dealers do not list their cars on it. For demo’s alternatively, you can go with cars.com, choose a car then hit directly at dealer website to access car fax report.

4 Likes

I think these only work for used cars. I tried to find how many specific car a dealer has sold or how many of them have been sold but couldn’t find it. In this case, I am just curious how many Nexo have been sold in California

So it definitely has new cars. I used it for when I was looking for deals on 2020/21 Xt6’s. It is a fairly new app and not as mature as Cargurus. I was new to all of this information so I didn’t know about Cargurus and this was definitely informative for me. I understand now what some of you mentioned about the apps that have been around for awhile.

I couldn’t even find this information on Car gurus either