Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

2018 C300 4Matic (demo)
MSRP - $49,075
36/10
$318/month including 3-year PPM and 7.1% tax.
1st month’s payment DAS. Leased out of state, so I have to pay for registration. So approx. $520 out of pocket. (1st month’s payment and registration)

15 Likes

Excellent deal for the Denver market!

2 Likes

beautiful car and amazing deal

1 Like

LOVE the red seats…one of my favorite colors. Interesting rims too, I’ve never seen those before.

1 Like

$438/mo for 36 months, $438 DAS

3 Likes

Mmm very nice! Love the new S60. Interested in the details of how the lease came together.

1 Like

IFinally pulled the trigger yesterday on a 2019 Kia Stinger GT1.

Did I do well for a $50,000 car? Not at all.
Did I do well for a $50,000 car that notoriously leases poorly? I think I did alright.

MSRP: $48,840
Incentives: $4,100
Term: 39 Months
Miles: 10K
DAS: 1st Month Payment
Monthly: $500.97
Monthly w/ $542.87

This has been a 6-Month search for me, after nearly pulling the trigger on a Giulia Ti Sport, and putting a deposit down on a 2013 Audi S6. Through this process, I learned Colorado Dealers in general are just not as aggressive as what you can find on either coast. Called the highest volume Kia dealer in the state at 1PM and told them if they hit my number and I’ll be in at 6:30. Arrived at 6:30 and was out by 7:05PM. I suspect they could negotiate a bit more on the one I got as they’ve had it since October and haven’t sold it because it has summer tires (in the dead of winter in Colorado).

15 Likes

Enjoy the car. Well done. And skipping the 6-year-old German performance car was the best move ever.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m coming from a 2011 Audi S4 which has been reliable so I figured the S6 would just be like a grown up version…based off my spreadsheets (compared the Stinger and S6 from all-in costs and adjusted for Realistic, Ideal, and Catastrophic) the Audi made more financial sense in both the Realistic and Ideal scenario, but blew the Kia out of the water for Catastrophic. It was a 2013 with just under 49K, and I realized there was about a 60% chance of a turbo failure over the next 15K (heavily documented issue with the 2013 S6), which would have cost $12,000 and at least 2-3 weeks in the shop. It was enough to scare me away (along with $700 brake pads).

Really good looking car

1 Like

Awesome happy family member with a 2018 X5e

Thanks to @LeaseHero for a perfectly smooth experience

$76k MSRP
$2k DAS
$730/month plus tax
No MSD
No loyalty

6 Likes

It was a pleasure serving you! Smooth on both ends!

1 Like

…That’s what she said.

14 Likes

AHHH I’m so jealous of warmer climates that can enjoy those fabulous bmw upgraded rims… I can’t believe they don’t come in all-season tires, bmw really need to get with the times.

2 Likes

I know this is going to landfill but I’m immature enough to have chuckled at this

5 Likes

[](thats what she said)

2 Likes

Now I get why Kraft was always hanging out with Meek Mill and 20 something year old Models in NYC.

Whats weird is these guys going to a massage place when they can easily girlfriend a broke model

1 Like

Can you share which dealer you got this from and how you got to this deal?
I’d go get one right now :smiley:
Thanks!

Requested to be removed.