Signed 2019 Volvo S60 Momentum T5 $438/mo, $438 DAS, no money down

Enjoy the ride!!! Im still pursuing a T6 eventually.

Helluva better deal than I was able to get-- but a great car! Also went from a 2016 and waited patiently for some incentives-- but finally gave in…msrp 40890 paid 36536.77 payment of 394.30 before tax with 3400 down-- so you win!

Calculate a 14% discount and see if that gets you close to the payment you are seeking. I don’t think you’ll be able to get much more than that off until, perhaps, Labor Day or December EOY. ICBW Good luck!!! Its an awesome car!!!

It was tough, i found one dealer 2 hours away and the local dealers refused to meet the price until one finally did…at the 11th hour. I am excited as I do love the car!!! Enjoy yours!!!

1 Like

Post pix when you get it plz

I’ll be picking it up on Saturday afternoon. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I guess you got your car in NE with $2,500 loyalty. So your discount before loyalty is 8.5%, which is about right on new S60. @Orangeman96 won’t get 14% off on a new one without that loyalty.

No chance of 14% off msrp here in nj, best can do is 9 to 10% it seems.

No, got my car in NC, loyalty is $1000.

Was that including taxes?

Loyalty is $500 on a lease, not $1,000. So it was a loaner? There is also $750 allowance. I guess I misunderstood what you meant by “brand new car”. Unless you got 11.32% off on a new one - then it is a great discount.

It is not a loaner. They did not break out the discount into loyalty VS discount, I assumed $1000 loyalty. They simply show a $6250 discount with no added incentives. The payment is $438.51 on a car that stickers for $44140 with the first payment due at signing.

Yes, NC has 3% tax

Found this at Fairfax VA Volvo.

Very similar deal as what I got. I imagine that there will come a time when my deal will not took so good…maybe sooner rather than later.

New Jersey sucks. Chances of me wanting same offer here: 0

I think if you contact enough dealers you’ll find one that wants to make a sale. Also, an out of state dealer can ship the car to you or you can go get it…

5 Likes

Beauty, enjoy the ride, ill keep watching

1 Like

How come I couldn’t get this kind of deal in CA? On 7/31, I drove 3hrs in signing my birch light Volvo S60 T5 Momentum /Premium & Multimedia package, Linear Lime Deco Inlay, Heated seats and steering wheel, 19” wheels for $500 driveoff $419 w/tax (I added wear & tear coverage so $434/tax) in a 36mth lease but I got only 7500miles/yr. Dealership told me it’s a loaner but it has only 10miles on it (3mth XM trial is xpired already so they have been giving me 3 full tanks of gas so far as a replacement.) My $ factor was 0.00047 with a 57% residual (I was shopping A4 45tfsi Quattro premium plus as well & the $ factor was 0.00015 only still payment has to be $500+ with a 50% residual.)