Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

December program, got car Jan 2nd

Congrats…The Black color and the black wheels combo looks really sleek. Did you get the deal from @chevysalesgirl

1 Like

of course :hugs::star_struck::yum:

He has already “flipped” it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow… how much from PenFed??

can you possibly share your deal

Tesla model x p100d with ludicrous
MSRP 159,000
Discount 38,000
Down 5000
Total drive off $8256
15k/36 months
$1259

8 Likes

Yep. @chevysalesgirl took very good care of my wife and I! She made it easy!

1 Like

What does Ludacris do? And where do you store him? Are you responsible for feeding him?

5 Likes

Crazy good deal on that P100D
Pics??

Haha. Auto correct got me again.

1 Like

2018 x5 msport. Msrp $68,395.
$634 a month. Va upfront tax and first month due at signing.

8 Likes

And $2,500 property tax :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s the cost of living in the commonwealth. Just doing my part to keep the state solvent. I’m seriously tempted by the m3 right now…

Does this have the extended body paneling? It looks like such a beast with that M treatment.

Definitely the wheel arches. Rockers look longer too but not 100% sure.

1 Like

Nice price! I didn’t even know you could get discounts on those. I thought you have to pay what Tesla tells you to. Wouldn’t mind a 75D for the same relative discount!

Put some bigger wheels on there man! Good deal

For the VA residents, why would you buy a sports car in a place where they’ll arrest you at 80mph in a 70? I was there last year and there were cops every two miles didn’t go above 73mph with various sting operations. Compared to NJ where cruise control is set at 80mph.

Well it does suck but they won’t arrest you for 80 but can get a reckless ticket. I hardly drive on the highway anyway and if I am it’s in the x5. The m is for getting to 60 quickly around town. Really no worse than any other urban/suburban area. I drove the x5 home from Brooklyn. I saw more cops in the four hours in ny/nj than I have in the past 3 months (I am not exaggerating).