Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

Just purchased 2018 S90 T6 MOM.

MSRP. 60,845
30/10k
Monthly: $320.28 including tax
Drive off: $3820.28. (1st month + 10 MSDs)

2018 S90 T6 MOM

13 Likes

They do are you going to go for it

I actually bought a 330e from them back at the beginning of October (Its further up in this thread). I was curious since they had the silver one back then too. I wonder why no one wants itā€¦your GFā€™s is beautiful though!

Wow you got a sweet deal also great timing you car looks greatā€¦yeah I donā€™t know why the silver one is still there I saw it in person good looking car with the sports wheels pretty loaded and in great condition they take care of there loaner cars in there

They do. My favorite dealership Iā€™ve been to. Glad to see you also had a good experience!

Yeah there good down to earth people especially one of the managers
I was in and out in 1:30 there really organized

Did you work with Reed? Heā€™s the one I worked with. We exchanged over 30 emails since I did everything over the internet and just came into the dealership to sign the paperwork. He was very professional and didnā€™t go back on anything we agreed to. I was pleasantly surprised since he knew I lived 4 hours away and he could easily have pulled some shady tactics once I got in the store.

Sales person was John and manager was Miles I did everything through email also just flew in to do the paperwork and pick up the car Iā€™m surprised they were emailing me back so fast 2 days before the end of the month in December. super responsive even though they were crazy busy

Yup I worked with both of them when I picked mine up. Great guys!

2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD $62,800

$480/monthly, $1,500 in driveoffs plus they paid last payment on current car which was $335.99
10k/39 term. No VPP.

12 Likes

Nice car Goat ā€¦ At that MSRP it has pro active and sensory? What else?

Thanks steevo. Itā€™s got the carbon fiber package, welcome lighting, all weather package, cargo package, splash guards, illuminated grill emblem and kick plates.

Iā€™m old enough to remember when the Trophy Garage was the Trophy Garageā€¦

6 Likes

22866n

14 Likes

XF Deal 39/10 Signed today $399 w tax and $1750 in drive-offs

6 Likes

Congrats! Nice car, bad weather - JK

Here are a couple of pictures of the 330i XDrive loaner I picked up at the end of December. $56,330 MSRP, $248/month plus tax ($318 including VA tax), 24/10k with just first month at signing. Loving the car so far!

Interior 3

13 Likes

7 Likes

Finally got a chance to upload a pic of my new Jaguar Xf 3.5T. I picked it up at the end of November. I feel I got a great deal. 54 AM
Love the car so farā€¦Looking forward to enjoying driving itā€¦

2 Likes

Here is a pic of my new 2017 Jaguar XF 3.5 Tā€¦hmmm pic is not uploadingā€¦will upload laterā€¦