Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

Wow, beautiful and what a deal for a 440i GC! Great job!
My Snapper Rocks Blue 430i GC says hi, with a photo “soon”.

1 Like

Congrats! What was your old car if you don’t mind me asking. Curious what brings in a $300 for a trade in.

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Thanks! $300 is right! Old car was a 2001 Acura TL with 155k mi, bad tranny and multiple leaks. I couldn’t have sold it to a private party in good faith, my mechanic didn’t want it and the junk yard offered $220. So I took $300 from the dealer :smile:

I was long overdue for an upgrade.

3 Likes

Congrats! Beautiful car. I have a Green Go 2017. Same wheels too. It has been an absolutely awesome car to own. I will most likely be buying out my lease at the end. I enjoy it too damn much.

Thanks to @nyclife for orchestrating my QX60 deal.

MSRP: 51,510
Selling price: 41,803 (with VPP)
Driveoffs: $638 (first month, doc fee, reg + 8 MSDs 3600)
Monthly: $350.79
39 mth @ 12k per year

15 Likes

Congrats ! Looks nice in White

2 Likes

Congrats you finally got the QX60 after months of shopping! How do you like it so far?

Very comfortable, easier ingress/egress than our Expeditions and much better gas mileage (hit 27mpg on the way home in ECO mode). At first I thought it was sluggish getting up to speed, but then I realized I was in ECO mode. Also, the controls and infotainment are ideal for my wife who is a bit technologically challenged. A dedicated button for each of the main controls is really helpful instead of having to navigate through onscreen menus.

2 Likes

Congrats. Hope you enjoy it

Looks awesome, which load out or specs did this one come with?

Premium plus, NAV/VC, Sport package. Love this car!

1 Like

Congrats man, yours is I believe the first S4 on here. Working on a deal myself. Will post if it goes through.

1 Like

Good luck, hope it works out!

Nice car and very good deal. Enjoy

I loved my QX60. The car looks great, the interior is nice, it’s big and comfortable… and it’s a smooth ride for an SUV…

That all being said the technology in the car is garbage… if you’re not big on buttons and tech it’s the perfect car and a great value for the money

1 Like

I prefer to call the electronics “technologically challenged wife”-proof. Features remind me of her 2015 Odyssey controls. There are some benefits when trying to remote troubleshoot when I get the call on “how do I do this”? I can just say, press the Audio button or the Settings button, instead of press 3 times on the touchscreen to get to the menu, then scroll over to… That makes my life easier.

Love the color!

Which dealer, and who was your salesperson? Shopping for an '18 MINI in CA right now.

Where was this dealer located

Dealer was Mini of Marin and my salesperson was named Shaun. They are pretty low volume and this was a service loaner, so likely not able to replicate this. I do assume you could swing 10% + rebates off on these though new, probably more. They are on their 3rd domestic year now with 19s hitting the lot. Rebates are only $1000 currently on leases, +$500 for loyalty. I bet they will start moving more aggressively soon. Sales figures on Clubman show like 700 units a month, so not exactly a hot seller.

Truecar shows about $3000-$4000 off depending on options (assume that includes the $1000 incentive), so that should be your easy starting point.

I really do love this car. I was not expecting to this much. It keeps getting compared to GTIs as a slower much more expensive car in reviews. To me it’s is a different class than a VW, more luxurious, better quality features, more comfort, more unique, AWD, and it has a fantastic infotainment system. It’s slower, but really not much. If you put it in Sport, then Sport+ mode with the 8 speed trans, it “feels” very quick. For those who care about 0-60 times and drag racing, maybe it’s not the car for them since the power comes on above 2800 RPM or so. It certainly has plenty of passing power.

But overall, it’s just a pleasant car to be in. It’s small wagon, not a hot hatch. Sure it’s HUGE for a mini, about the exact dimensions of a golf…

1 Like