Trilogy auto - broker - socal

With over 15 years of dealership experience, our company is a fresh face in the broker industry. We’ve successfully assisted thousands in acquiring their ideal cars at fantastic rates. Our network of relationships enables us to exceed expectations, saving clients money while ensuring a smooth, convenient car-buying process. At the heart of our service is a commitment to outstanding customer care, ensuring our clients never have to set foot in a dealership. Share your car preferences, and we’ll secure the best deal for you.

Currently, our services are exclusive to Southern California.

For inquiries, connect with Brett at (714)600-0695.

To streamline the process, please have the following details ready:

• Desired make and model (including specific trim)
  • Preferred color
  • Any additional features
  • Lease term and annual mileage (we can also advise on optimal terms)
  • Zip Code

Reach out to us when you’re set to proceed. Our quotes are clear and upfront, ensuring no hidden surprises. If you have an existing quote, inform us and we’ll strive to offer a better deal (provided it’s a valid quote).

2 Likes

Had a great experience getting my first lease, with broker Brett. Took less than 24 hours from contacting Brett with my specific model, trim, and options to get the best lease special in the area and car delivered to my house. Would absolutely recommend Trilogy, and would use them again in the future myself.

1 Like