** TRANSFERED ** 2019 BMW i3s Fluid Black with Tech Pkg. | $409+ Tax | 200 Miles/Month | 7 Months left

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW i3s BEV

MSRP: $52,000 (approx)
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $408.93
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $337.50

Current mileage: 43621
Maturity mileage: 45022
Effective miles per month: 200
Maturity date: 06/23/2022

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): Transfer Fee Only
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $500

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Windshield has a chip. I will pay to get it replaced before lease transfer. Other than that, it’s excellent.

Photos:

Tech Pkg. Harman Kardon Sound. Blue Seatbelt. Black Wheels.

Could be a great short term lease if you don’t drive much. $0.25/mile after 45022miles. You can also pre-purchase miles directly from BMWFS $0.23/mile. Gauging interest. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Is this date (in the past) correct? Did you extend it?

In any case, I unfortunately don’t believe BMWFS allows transfers in the final 6 months of ownership unless you’re military/embassy/deceased.

1 Like

Judging by the math, I’m thinking he meant 2022. 200 miles/mo at $337.50/month is a $1.69 per mile. Going to be a hard sell on here.

1 Like

You are absolutely right DG! My mistake. Fixed. 2022.

1 Like

Yes. It’s not really a hackr-worthy deal, but someone just may need/want i3s for a few month. Just need that one person! =)

The car itself is gorgeous✔️

It honestly will be a tough sell though. Im not meaning to be harsh, but if your incentive basically covers the transfer fee, someone is looking at north of 450 a month including tax and that will be extremely expensive per mile with only 200 miles a month left.

Do the tires have the minimum thread to pass the inspection ?

Yes! It really is a great, fun car. Thx!

I completely understand and see your point. It is a tough sell for sure - not gonna sugarcoat either. So this deal is not for most of you, but for that one special person that may be interested, my ears are open! =)

Rear tires were replaced in June of this year. So should be plenty. For the front, it should be quite near (need to check).

I am interested.

1 Like

pm replied.

Transfer Complete. Thanks leasehackr & everyone for your interest!