Maturity date: 5/25/2022
Residual: $30,028

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0

Financial institution: Toyota Financial
Transfer fee: $200
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: No accidents and completely factory stock except for window tint, window visors, and changed tube steps to factory predator steps. (See image of window sticker for options.)

This was one of the @Cody_Carter deals from 2019 Memorial weekend.

Photos:

1 Like

Still available? Super interested

Just as a heads up, try getting offers from Carmax/Carvana/Vroom. I also had a Cody special Tacoma from 2019 and ended up selling to Carmax, they wrote me a check for $3500 AFTER paying off the balance to Toyota. I would bet you have equity in your Tacoma lease right now.

We submitted the credit app to Toyota Financial just last week so we should have a response this week.

I can let you know.

Thank you! Trying Carvana and Vroom is what caused me to go down this road as I was quoted 1-2k below payoff. But I honestly didn’t try Carmax, I appreciate the help.

FYI

I called Toyota Financial today and should have a credit app decision by this Thursday for those interested.

9/25 Update

They were approved, transfer is moving forward. Will advise if transfer is not completed for any reason.

1 Like