TRANSFER COMPLETE - 2020 BMW M4 CS, $113,xxx MSRP, $798/month, $4k DAS

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW M4 CS, Alpine White, Executive Package, Ceramic Brakes

MSRP: $113,895
Monthly payment (pre-tax):$798

Current mileage: 2,000
Maturity mileage: 30,054
Effective miles per month: ~750 (10k/year)
Maturity date: 4/10/2023
Payoff quote today ($89,169, pending one payment)

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): $4000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution:
Transfer fee: $500 (buyer pays)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: 800 miles on the car

Photos:

Coming soon. Haven’t done a photo shoot yet here’s one picture of the car in my parking garage.

My job situation changed unexpectedly in the last month. In no rush to get out of it but putting feelers out there to judge interest in the car!

Please put DAS in the title.

That said, with $5k down it brings the effective monthly to about $945 plus tax, and that’s not likely to move here. You would have better luck on Swapalease.

1 Like

I am sorry but with 5k DAS, Its not likely to move anywhere with BMW’s current program.

It’ll probably be tough to move on here with that down payment knowing that there are dealers advertising $700/mo $1300 DAS deals. I understand yours might have a higher MSRP but just food for thought.

Thanks for the advice! I lowered DAS to 4k and am going to list it on Swapalease - is Swapalease better than sites like leasetrader, etc?

Yes SAL is better than LT.

these would be the numbers on a sign and drive M4CS [LH broker deal on current programs]

This would be with $4000 DAS on a current broker deal with the current program

OP beats the broker deal by $28 per month w 4k DAS. I think one broker on here managed to get 18.8% off on the M4CS [likely OPs deal]

I don’t know why people are giving OP shit. His deal is inline with the aggressive broker deals on this forum. Granted that people could go through a broker and get the same deal that he has. But you can’t say that his deal is expensive. That’s just not true, and reflects the fact that you don’t have much market knowledge about this car.

2 Likes

Bump! Moved to Florida.

Free bump for a nice Florida car✔️

Welcome to FL. Take the car out and post some pictures showing us those ceramic brakes. :slight_smile:

SOLD! Just finished the lease transfer today!

Congrats @seb403!

Can I be nosy and ask if you transferred it under the terms you mentioned above?