Trade In upside down jeep for a lease

I thought about refinancing, but wasn’t sure if get approved. Just closed on a home.

If you won’t get approved on a refi, you won’t get approved on a lease

5 Likes

6% interest through Navy Federal

How many quotes have you received. Have you tried all the easy online ones as well? Only hope is it’s not really 15k.

I just went to one jeep dealer and that was just to sell it back to them. I was was wondering to see what they would come back with

Start typing lol

4 Likes

Wait until you can refinance.

3 Likes

Seems like I’m stuck with it. Thanks for advice

There’s really only one solution…

8 Likes

If it’s a finance, you damn well need to make sure you have GAP prior to committing insurance fraud, lol.

Now that 0 and 0.9% APR are coming back (Hyundai for example) that could be a consideration instead of a refi when you’re ready to be approved.

If you have enough cash to get down the LTV below the lender’s limits.

Definitely not worth it. 18 years in the navy, not going to jeopardize my career

1 Like

In FL? LoL

gator off ramp ok?

2 Likes

Drive into the Gulf after seeing a large bird :rofl::rofl:

If I understand correctly, you’re $15k upside down based on one dealer in Florida? If that is the case, you need to do a little more work. The gaps between cash ibuyers can be substantial, so start there. Check to see if you can narrow it down to like $8-$10k. If you sell it privately, you def can narrow that gap, prob even more. Sure it requires work, but money isn’t free.

Good luck!

Hello,
Currently in Florida, Is there any manufacturers you recommend into getting into a good lease deal to roll in some negative equity (10K) Currently monthly payment is $800. Willing to pay the same and may move up to $1K for the remaining 24-36 month lease. Just looking to get out of my Jeep Wrangler. I made a bad purchase last year. Thanks in advance.

How/s your Credit first off, but BMWs really like rolling neg equity

1 Like

This probably will require some sort of out of pocket cash to offset the negative equity bit look at any of the phev available now.

Credit is fair 675. Just closed on a home last month.