Toyota Tundra Lease, How's it look to the pros?

See if the 4WD or 5.7L has a better RV. Also, use MSDs to drop monthly by $55 or buy one from @Jrouleau426 and enjoy the drive back to TX. They are very smooth for a giant truck, especially with the offroad package.

1 Like

That’s what I thought as well, but that MF is very high, so may be offset by a larger rebate.

Probably because its standard rate.

Got them down to $425/ mo, first mo due at signing.

This one is rwd not the 4x4. 4.6L. Works for me. PM me for dealer info.

I’m going to pick it up tomorrow. I’ll post up some pics then.

This is my first pick up and maybe it’s that they sell so many in TX, but most dealers don’t seem very motivated to do deals…

1 Like

I suggest you email dealers. You should be able to get a TRD sport for this price. Plus the 4x4 and 5.7 has higher residual. Im going to send you a pm.

1 Like

If you check past threads there has been deals for $300/month in Texas… would keep emailing dealers and find one that uses US bank and has tax credits.

Not sure if those deals are still happening. I haven’t seen anybody post a deal like that for some time

Seriously? TRD pro for this price? I’m not sure about that based on the feedback I’ve gotten.

I’ll be the first to say 425/mo is not a great deal but honestly I haven’t found anything remotely close to those 300/mo deals in central TX.

It was through Texas Toyota of Grapevine. The Lease manager was active for a little while, not sure if he’s still around. The issue your probably running into is the sales managers you contact aren’t aware of what the lease numbers are thru US bank. They just assume TFS and think your crazy when you throw a number $150 less.

Spoke to the guys at grapevine. The sales guy that was on the forums for a while is no longer there. Grapevine was giving me terrible numbers even through USBank.

Also, not sure if anything’s changed but US bank seems to be giving me a higher MF. Saw that in talking to two separate dealers.

The only other advice is to try and find out what base MF is through US bank. Dealers may be marking it up. Try for a better dealer discount 10%+. And also look at 4x4 with 5.7, RV may be higher which would help. If your able to find a deal through US bank look for Special Edition models those have an extra $2k incentive on top of the $2.5k.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll double back with this advice.

I’ve noticed dealers that have usbank, know the residual is super high and they won’t discount the truck the same as if it was through tfs. Finding the dealer that uses usbank is only half the battle. Getting 10-12% off msrp is the other half…

Good luck on your hunt oie77. If you lose the battle and cant get a deal your looking for on your own you should definitely check with Jrouleau. If you dont mind the flight to Philly and drive back to Texas he has great deals. You will get a more equipped truck with higher msrp, 4x4, 5.7 and still save couple thousand after all said and done.

That’s a super good deal- how is it that your region has such good incentives? I’m in Minneapolis and these dealers are asking for like $4k down plus plus to be just under $400.

Not sure. I think given the numbers I’ve seen on this forum, 425 per month seems like an OK deal. There are some 350 per month deals happening on the East Coast, but for me not really worth it to go out there and drive back for 75/mo savings especially since I’ll be pretty much writing off the entire lease payment. If this was a personal car I definitely be spending a little bit more time and effort.

I hear you though, the half a dozen or so dealers that I have contacted around central TX all seem pretty unmotivated to make any type of deals on these trucks.

It’s wild. I’m not a huge fan of putting money down on leases outside of taxes/ fees. MSD’s seem interesting.
A flight to Philly one-way from MSP is like $80. I’d happily fly out there to pick up a Tundra at $300 or so a month. On a 12/24 term that’d save me $2400 plus all that cash down. Way worth it.

Why can’t the Midwest have nice things?

contact Jrouleau426, he’ll hook you up.

I’m not going through him but he seems to be the man to talk to for Toyotas.

1 Like

Ok so after some back and forth with the local dealer in Austin and a huge help from @eyecon7 (thanks man), I was able to get them to do a 4X4, 5.7L Tundra TSS at the original $425/mo., first payment due at signing.

I know its not the best deal out there but it was the best I found without having to go half-way across the country- it’s work truck so I was a little less willing to go cross-country on this one.

I’ll post up some pics once I pick it up. Thanks to all for the help! This forum really hooked it up on my last two car leases!

2 Likes

Anytime man! Glad you got the 5.7 4x4!

1 Like