Toyota Tundra Lease, How's it look to the pros?

That’s a super good deal- how is it that your region has such good incentives? I’m in Minneapolis and these dealers are asking for like $4k down plus plus to be just under $400.

Not sure. I think given the numbers I’ve seen on this forum, 425 per month seems like an OK deal. There are some 350 per month deals happening on the East Coast, but for me not really worth it to go out there and drive back for 75/mo savings especially since I’ll be pretty much writing off the entire lease payment. If this was a personal car I definitely be spending a little bit more time and effort.

I hear you though, the half a dozen or so dealers that I have contacted around central TX all seem pretty unmotivated to make any type of deals on these trucks.

It’s wild. I’m not a huge fan of putting money down on leases outside of taxes/ fees. MSD’s seem interesting.
A flight to Philly one-way from MSP is like $80. I’d happily fly out there to pick up a Tundra at $300 or so a month. On a 12/24 term that’d save me $2400 plus all that cash down. Way worth it.

Why can’t the Midwest have nice things?

contact Jrouleau426, he’ll hook you up.

I’m not going through him but he seems to be the man to talk to for Toyotas.

1 Like

Ok so after some back and forth with the local dealer in Austin and a huge help from @eyecon7 (thanks man), I was able to get them to do a 4X4, 5.7L Tundra TSS at the original $425/mo., first payment due at signing.

I know its not the best deal out there but it was the best I found without having to go half-way across the country- it’s work truck so I was a little less willing to go cross-country on this one.

I’ll post up some pics once I pick it up. Thanks to all for the help! This forum really hooked it up on my last two car leases!

2 Likes

Anytime man! Glad you got the 5.7 4x4!

1 Like

And here it is…

4 Likes

Seems like a decent deal with no hassle of flying somewhere and driving back man.

As an aside, I was just given a quote of $600/mo true 0 down 12/24 term on a Tundra SR5 Sport. Selling price 43,950. Yikes.

Thanks, that actually makes me feel better about my deal :slight_smile: If you can make it to Austin, I’m happy to connect you to my dealer…

Folks I know next to nothing about how to get a good lease deal, and there dont seem to be any brokers on the forum from Colorado. I found this deal for the tundra online at a local dealer, money factor appears to be about 7 years. What do you all think?

https://www.mountainstatestoyota.com/monthly-specials.htm

It looks like you’re getting some terminology confused. Did you mean the LH calculator score is about 7 years? Money factor is the interest rate.

1 Like

It is an OK deal, not the greatest. Here in Texas with tax credits the dealer was able to get me at $367 a month with just first month’s payment due at signing 24/12. This was only possible through US bank and TFS wouldn’t come close to it.

When did you lease your Tundra and what trim level? I was not able to find a deal close to that in May/June.

I got the exact same truck you did. a 2019 Tundra SR5 Crewmax 5.7 4x4 TSS package. Same color and wheels. I leased it on the 29th of June. It was a deal I was able to work with Toyota of Grapevine. The sales price before rebates was about 45000. The GM said this was literally the best deal possible he could get me.

Considering you went with TFS, your deal is fine. US bank has a slightly higher residual and way lower MF which is what brings the payment so much lower. The tax credit by the dealer also cut the payment by around ~$60

1 Like

Bravo. Great deal! I tried to deal with the guys at grapevine and did not get very far with them.

Enjoy the truck!

1 Like