**Months:**24
**Annual Mileage:**12k
MF:
Residual:

**Region:**Southwest PA

Leasehackr Score:

8 Likes

The Toyota truck fest continues!

Yea, I’m glad I could get in on the fun!

How does it drive? Have not test driven it yet. Any cons or pros? Great deal by the way.

Compared to my 2018 Z71, I think it rides really smooth. So far my complaints are just minor stuff. Glove compartment is tiny and the placement of the middle cup holders is not convenient. Oh and a pretty big complaint, no remote start. How is that not a standard option??

4 Likes

Keep on topic

No remote start because that Tundra model
Is 10 years old. Toyota went really long on the model cycle. Any trucks they sell now are total gravy as all that R&D was paid for many many years ago.

Thankfully they hold their value tremendously well because of build quality and engineering which leads to great leasing. It is a very old truck model though.

For less than $300 a month nothing down on a full size it’s hard to go wrong on a payment basis. Nice deal and congrats.

1 Like

Hasn’t this been out since 07? I still like it.

I never would have gotten this deal if I wouldn’t have happened upon this group about a month ago. I was getting quotes of upwards of $460/mo with money down. So, thanks everyone!

1 Like

Tons of deals in TX on the TSS 4x4 crewmax. Picked one up myself.

No. That’s the deal I got the other day.

Whats the money factor and residua? Also what bank? Trying to replicate where i reside

gotta be ally

And what about the selling price? Why’d you leave out the meat of the info?

I don’t have the papers in front of me. There was $2000 dealer cash and my $1000 down took it to about 44,500. Then the residual was 86% I believe. Financing was through Ally.

It was through Ally. No idea what the money factor was, didn’t negotiate it. I got the payment I wanted and was happy with that. The residual was 86% I believe.

:+1::+1::+1:for these mid 80s residuals​:+1::+1::slight_smile:

can you share residual and MF? Did you do this with TFS or USBank?

Ally financial

@anon11379241 Do you not learn? Keep it up and you’ll be banned again.

4 Likes