Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road Lease in Southern California

Hey Guys!

Very new to this forum, any even newer to car leasing

I am looking to lease a Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road Double Cab 4x4 in White (MUST for me).

I am not really looking at any other trims since I really fell in love with the design and the interior of this trim.

I have been emailing toyota dealerships for a couple weeks and this is the best deal that I could have found. Wondering if you guys think this is something I should take?

MSRP: $39,322
Discount: 11%
Selling Price:35000
Monthy Payment CA Sales Tax and Fees Included: $352
DAS: $2000
36/12
Zip Code: 91505

Still not sure about the Residual and the Money Factor yet, since I just started working with this guy for this price.

Any advice or help appreciated!

Which bank is this through?

They only use Toyota Financial Services

Payment isn’t matching up with the discount you are showing

Yeah just added that! my apologies for leaving that out

Reach out to @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto. Don’t put $2,000

Any discount on a Tacoma in this current market is a steal. Id jump on it.

3 Likes

Normally I would be very happy to help but the Tacoma Offroad 4x4 (And most Tacomas) are pretty much sold out in California and my dealers dont have them and cant do aggressive deals on them until stock comes back at the end of summer.

They are marking up the money factor but this is still a huge giveaway for June 2020, I would take it

4 Likes

I guess this explains why when I ran my 2019 TRD off-road 4 x 4 through Carvana there was a $4000 regional value increase on it in FL. They must be running low down here as well.

Hi Jeff,

Do you have any deal for an Army Green Taco in SoCal, zip code 92704? Thank you!