Toyota RAV 4/ Highlander

I’m new to leasing, I’m essentially looking for what money factor, residual value, and lease or loyalty credits ( if any) should I be looking for Toyota RAV 4 LE and/or Toyota Highlander LE, 4 doors, 36/12k, Location: 07650

1 Like

edmunds forum is the right place to ask this question. you can come back once you have this info and a deal to be evaluated.

1 Like

Ah, the daily visitor from youtube

4 Likes

Saying this for your own good. If you know this little about leasing you are probably going to get destroyed in the finance office.

Don’t be like the guy who was so embarrassed about what happened in there that he couldn’t even own it (“my wife signed everything while I was in the restroom!”).

There are two choices for everyone starting off, including all the regulars here who started off in the same position at some point:

A. Educate yourself with all the helpful content here starting with all the articles in the Leasing 101 section (EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR), and then have an educated discussion about how to make a decent deal better, if possible.

B. Refuse to spend 30-60 minutes on Choice A above and thus remain uneducated about leasing and get taken advantage of every 2-3 years for the rest of one’s life.

3 Likes

Toyota RAV 4/ HIghlander is very good car, it contains very good design.
Its seats, suspension and range is very good, I feel comfortable with this car.

Better to purchase the rav4 imo. I can help with either if you decide. Pickup or ship from Philly burbs. Text when you’re ready

Jim
215-359-6836

Its good option, you can purchase it, but now I moved to batteries cars like Toyota Prius etc… because its range or fuel conception is half than other cars…
Above discussed is good option to buy it was additional information…