Toyota leases in Texas are back...sort of

I got a Tundra lease last week at a local dealer that came off the transport the night before. I’ve been looking for a specific truck which has been a pain lately. The dealer I went through couldn’t do ally lease but it worked out with Toyota. Got a 2020 Tundra Sr5 4x4 with the TSS package and the leather package for $350 a month for 36 months, 12k a year. It’s a dead even $350.00 a month with zero due at signing. Had an MSRP of about $51k. They even delivered the truck 50 miles away and we signed the papers in the kitchen.

9 Likes

Killer deal, man. Just test drove one today in NorCal and the guy couldn’t come remotely close to $350 on 10K. Waiting for more inventory out here or maybe I’ll go for a road trip to TX. Wouldn’t be the worst way to get through COVID summer :grinning:

Great work! Looks like tax credit with TFS made this payment possible. Unfortunately, I don’t have any trucks 'til August. Anyway, congratulations!

Inventory was the big problem. All the other dealers I worked with would’t come off sticker much if at all. I had quotes all over the board up to $800 a month. Some dealers wouldn’t quote it at all without me letting them pull credit first and when i said no they refused to work at all and some added addendums. It’s not a $280 lease but considering the inventory levels I’m happy with it

1 Like

I am pretty sure you are happy with it!
I was at $280 on 24/12k last April, but that program seems to be long gone now, so…
But $800/month seems ridiculous. They would be making $10,000 straight off.
You might just purchase it at that point.

I just don’t have inventory to lease them out to people this month! Enjoy it!

1 Like

I would love a deal like that.
Send me your salespersons info
and he will have another sale.

1 Like

@LC_TX sent u a PM brother…

Would love a good 2 year lease deal on this very interested and ready anyone have anyone ?

Not going to happen with residual going down for every bank right now

3 months left on my Dodge Ram i guess will play the waiting game

1 Like

You certainly can, but highly doubtful that it’s going to go up. @Cody_Carter care to chime in?

$350 with nothing down through TFS…this seems like a unicorn deal for sure…can you share the numbers or a contact at the dealership

These are the only pages I have on my phone.

And it was Gulf Coast Toyota in Angelton

$4500 CCR is unicorn. Solid residuals. I doubt I could replicate anywhere in CA but I’m damn well gonna try.

thanks for the reply…yeah you got a unicorn deal I don’t think a DFW dealer will go for this

I shopped dealers in DFW and Houston and Austin. None would do anything but one phone call to Gulf Coast and it was done. If it’s worth a five hour drive to you I’d bet they’ll do it again.

It is a unicorn, gentlemen!

2 Likes

What do I have to do to get this same deal?

Hi, I want that exact truck and live in Dallas. What’s that color called? I was initially looking at the Calvary color but love the look of yours Would you pm me the contact info? Thanks for sharing. Ready to buy this afternoon. Cheers!