Neg Cap Cost $35k (13% off) even
$650 Acq fee
$421 All fees - DMV and License
Oregon - no sales tax
MF .00099 and Residual 68%
36k 3years 12k per
$0 DOWN
$272/MONTH

Would have been $292/mo without MSD’s but included is $1,200 or 4 MSD’s. Fully Refundable at lease end.

So out of pocket $421 DMV + First Month + MSD’s was $1,934. I did the Gap insurance as well.

LeaseHackr score of 12.9
Good deal

3 Likes

Great deal! Thanks for sharing.

Dyl, did you drop the mic on your way out of the dealership?

Call and cancel the gap insurance, you still can. I got it for $40 a year through my insurance company. Vs the $600 the dealership wanted to charge me.

Thanks I just sent them a note. Appreciate it.

Mic. Dropped.

Thanks.

I really like the Highlander, but I’m afraid the type of deal you’ve received is not something attainable anywhere near where I am.

I pulled this off a local dealer’s site that is advertising $200/mo leases on Highlander XLEs.

So yeah, it’s doable, as long as you’re putting 12K down.

Who the hell does that on a lease?

Credit score of 800 and above required too … that is like “top top top tier” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha that’s one of the many reasons why Southeast Toyota is so terrible to deal with.

Did they give you the 35k without incentives/rebates? Because if you get incentives and rebates, the monthly payment would drop even further.

Has anybody pulled off a Highlander deal in FL?

I drove it recently and loved it.

Awesome deal! I’m in the Oregon area as well. What dealership and salesperson did you use?

Ha. I tried in Florida, not happening with SET. Deal came out around 430$ a month with 0 down 12/36

Sorry just saw this. We live in Portland but went to Capital Toyota in Salem. They actually will negotiate with you. I found a few toyota dealers that didn’t want to negotiate and I laugh them off since I understand leasing and the financials.