Toyota Deals in Los Angeles - Dimitri Azatov, Retail & Broker deals

Hey. Sorry, if it’s somewhere here and I couldn’t find: is there way to calculate lease cost for those vehicles you post in spreadsheets? Or is that car by car asking Kathrine? I’m trying to understand if all the cars have the same money factor and price structure…I’ve asked Kathrine about a 32K MSRP Prius Prime for 36/12k and she gave me $829, which I’m not sure what numbers it’s based on… Just trying to understand if there’s a chance to find some deal in this thread. Thanks!

$829 sounds about right for a Prius Prime. There are no incentives for the Prime right now.

Hybrid? In CA? MSRP? Bahahahaha

@forbs :clown_face:

That just identifies the car, no where does it say they were selling it for MSRP. And honestly have you seen a PHEV/Hybrid (That’s not a 4xe lol) going for MSRP especially in CA?

there is a few dealers in california that sell for msrp…

1 Like

Please find me a toyota dealer who’s going to sell the Prius Prime at MSRP, as I don’t know any yet.

1 Like

that 3rd column is MSRP. What did I say wrong? Market is crazy I know, and sorry I’m not a leasehackr expert to ask it right…

You did not say anything Wrong. I said the 829 you got is about right, you want probably Toyota’s 2nd hottest car (after the Rav4 Prime) and those are commanding high prices. Now if you look at any gas car you can get it under that price

1 Like

Got it, thanks!

1 Like

With the Federal tax credit and California Clean Fuel reward both no longer available, I doubt that the RAV4 Prime and the Prius Prime are still the two hottest Toyotas. Assuming there are no further supply issues, I believe you will be able to buy them at MSRP soon.

1 Like

Thought the Toyota dealer in Oakland would. Their banner says no markups. The question though is if they have any to sell.

That correct. No special MR or rebate. Only $500 on TFS apr cash

Hey, Do you have any accord or civics?

No longer registered.