Toyota BZ4X vs Subaru Solterra Lease Question

It was outdated 10 years ago.

1 Like

If they were being offered at $99/mo everybody would be fans of them. They are the third-worst EV in the market today and the worst available outside California, so for what they’re charging, they’re terrible.

(Worst two being VinFast and Mazda MX-30)

ETA : this is not an objective list

1 Like

First link for vip is no good as Solterra is excluded

1 Like

Did you spend at least 10 minutes reading the Google results of this car?

2 Likes

Did you miss the second link from when I checked VIP and it wasn’t excluded??

Its a really bad car relative to the offerings from competitors. It lags behind in all the key areas like range, charging speed, tech, etc.

2 Likes

What are some good lease deals on the BZ4X right now? Any specific numbers? I like the looks of the BZ4X. I have Model Y currently

You should say ‘Are there Any’ instead of ‘Are there some’

Toyota is not interested in moving the BZ4X. Subaru may be but not Toyota.

1 Like

Free would be too much.

1 Like

Why don’t you go look at Benz EQE leases. Benz is practically giving them away. I’m able to get a 83,400K MSRP one in SoCal for 2yr/20k lease with 3500 down and 570 monthly - works out to be 695 per month with no down payment. If I’m not wrong, your Solterra lease amount is somewhat similar except the Benz one has all the bells and whistles that one can dream of. And it’s BENZ.

Did you spend at least 20 minutes reading the Google results of this car?

2 Likes

Or Kyle’s OOS videos?

Why would you want an EV with Chevy Bolt fast charging performance and a terrible lease / terrible price. I’d look at an ID4 as more deals to be had on those and it’s a better EV then these hands down. I love my ID4… any of the Korean EV’s or the Mercedes EV’s would be good too!

1 Like

Just Keep the Y, forget the Y Not :joy:

2 Likes

Subaru appears to be charging 11.3%. If for some baffling reason you really want one of these, you might be better off financing a used one with 100-500 miles in it, which appear to be somewhat plentiful.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.