šŸ›» MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Hey Jim on the Highlander XLE what is the pmt on 36/12 or 24/12
How close will your dealer get to Carvana on a trade Iā€™d rather make it a one stop deal if possible

Do you work with Norcal dealers or how much approx is shipping? My last deal was an X3 which cost $1200 to ship from Wichita.

Text for pricing everyone. Iā€™m not going to answer personal questions here when my phone number is listed all over. Before texting be sure to read the first post here. 97% of questions are answered there already

1 Like

I have a 2021 white Supra premium w/driver assist for almost $7000 off msrp. $50,400 after incentives and discount.

Lease 24/10 for 585+ tax tags

image image image

14 Likes

Inventory update

Please text for exact pricing. Tundra sr5 isnā€™t leasing well but I have a couple Limiteds for $550/mo tax tags fees included in most states. Cement and army green.

I will be listing updated highlander inventory later today as well. They are selling extremely fast this month so lock in now!! We will hold them for you until the end of April once locked in.

Include
Vehicle
Zip
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

Huge shoutout to Jim and everyone over at the dealership. I took delivery of my 2021 Tacoma off-road premium a couple days ago. The whole process took a little less than 3 weeks from my first contact with Jim, to having the truck in my driveway. Even with the cost of shipping, his prices are untouched in the Socal region (thatā€™s assuming a dealer has the inventory and isnā€™t marking up). The whole transaction was smooth, and efficient. If anyone is on the fence and out of state, pull the trigger!

9 Likes

what dealership could i get one of these Tacomas at for that price?

Read the first post here

so who would I do my credit and financing through? this thread is super long, sorry its confusing

1 Like

Just wanted to say thank you to Jim! I was so skeptical about how this process would work but I canā€™t say enough kind words. Just drove from New York and spent a total of 10 minutes inside of the dealership with another 20 minutes spent with someone going all of the technology features inside of the truck. The Tundra and deal is more than I could ever hoped for. If you are having reservations, donā€™t! Trust Jim and Trust the Process! See you in two years for a Sienna when my wifeā€™s Honda lease is up!

3 Likes

I am interested. Please send me details at dr.anuragbhargav@gmail.com.

@dr.anurag ā€¦did you read the first post???

1 Like

Jim, how are the other Venza trims leasing? My wife would likely only be interested in the Limited.

Not nearly as good. High 400sā€¦ id go with a hybrid highlander limited/plat at that pricing and fold down the 3rd row for more cargo space.

1 Like

Iā€™m down to the last of my Highlander Xle gas. These all have premium sound so msrp $44k+.

36/10 will be under $400/mo tax tags fees included for MOST states.

Silver/black captains 2x
Silver/Black bench 2x
Moon dust/Black Captains
Moon dust/graphite bench
Red/graphite bench
Red/black captains
Red/Beige bench
Gray/black bench2x

Text me for exact pricing.

Include:

Vehicle
Zip code
Miles per year
Approx credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

Hi @Jrouleau426
I am looking for my next lease, having 2 remaining payments on current one (Highlander XLE 2018 < 21k miles, very good condition)
Will your dealer handled those remaining payments or should I wait end of the lease to make a deal ?
thanks !

Dealers donā€™t handle your payment. They might say they will but youā€™re paying for them. I can roll them in or wait for it to be up

1 Like

Any deals on 4Runners or Highlander hybrid this month?

Always. Read the first post and text for pricing