🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Any deals on sienna ?

Yes le is high 300s tax tags inc. Xle 475ish. Text for pricing and inventory please

Jim
215-359-6836

2021 Highlander and Venza

All are Awd

Here’s the last of my highlanders for April!

36/10 on the Xle gas is around 320/mo (43k msrp) plus tax tags.

36/10 on the Xle hybrid is 375/mo (45k msrp) plus tax tags.

NO MSDS NEEDED!

$0 down payment.

2021 Venza is 250/mo plus tax tags fees ($34k msrp)!!! 36/10

Please also read the first post on this thread before texting. Most questions are answered there!

Text for exact pricing

Include
Vehicle
Miles per year
Zip code
Approx credit score

Jim

215-359-6836

image image image image image

2021 MAY Tacoma Inventory

Vehicles listed below are for May delivery. I don’t have exact dates for delivery. Be flexible! I will quote worst case scenario pricing, it will be revised when May prices come out. We will honor the price we give you this month if you want to reserve one, if pricing goes up your price will stay the same. If it goes down, I will lower the price. For now I’m not pricing with msds, just ally bank 36 month leases. You will have the option to go with Toyota financial and use msds if you want once May numbers come out.

If you are not flexible with delivery dates in May, do not message me for a truck.

ALL TRUCKS ARE 4WD W/ DOUBLE CAB

Please also read the first post on this thread before texting. Most questions are answered there!

Text for pricing

Include

Exact vehicle
Zip code
Miles per year
Approx credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

z

1 Like

Hello Jim,
can i have a lease deal on highlander Le NJ please?
i have a loyality from toyota i think $1000.

Read the first post here please and text for pricing.

Jim
215-359-6836

I have some tundra inventory. Pricing isn’t great on the sr5. Starts around $425/mo plus tax tags fees but the Limiteds are leasing well. These won’t arrive until may however we can lock in pricing now.

Limiteds will be $525-550/mo tax tags fees included! For most states. 36/10

Jim
215-359-6836

Just 1 Tacoma sr left. white for May delivery.

36/10 is around $270/mo tax tags fees included.

You can do msds 24/10 also once Toyota releases pricing in May. To reserve it I can only guarantee the $270/mo price for now.

Text for exact pricing and to reserve.

Jim
215-359-6836

Down to $500 owner loyalty…hilarious, at least it is higher than GMC’s $250 owner loyalty rebate…Manufacturer’s HAVE GONE MAD!

Bear

Toyota rarely gives loyalty and most of my deals don’t qualify for it anyway as they’re 3rd party banks. I’m pretty sure they have a loyal following without gimmicks it seems, however I wish they would play the game and raise their prices $500 and offer $500 loyalty to everyone. People love thinking they’re getting something for free…

2 Likes

Buddy of mine is looking for a Corolla lease 39/10k. Can you please PM me details on an LE and an SE. MSRP, discount, monthy payment, all out of pocket, taxes bank fee, your fee and so? He isn’t very savvy when it comes to this stuff, so I am trying to do the leg work for him and will get you in contact when the deal is ready if its affordable for them.

Can you also please let me know how your deal stacks up to the pre-negotiated Corolla deal on the LHCKR home page of $159 a month / $1821 due at signing ( which includes tax and all fees ). We are on Long Island NY BTW.

They also currently own a relatively new 4 Runner if it matters

Thanks !!

You may have better luck following the instructions in the first (and subsequent) posts on how to get in contact/request pricing information.

1 Like

Only thing worse than a friend brokering a deal for a buddy is brokering a deal for a friend.

Just trying to help out a friend, but that did make me LOL

that’s what i get for not reading the entire post. Thanks

haha

Youre a saint for trying to help.

Its the worst spot to be in!

I get that all the time, friends helping friends. Usually goes smooth then I’m like well pay me, and they say I’m not sending some random guy on the internet money. Haha. But then they do.

Nothing wrong with referrals. JUST MAKE SURE TO READ THE FIRST POST AND TEXT ME.

2021 Highlander and Venza

All are Awd

Here’s the last of my highlanders for April!

36/10 on the Xle gas is around 320/mo (43k msrp) plus tax tags fees

36/10 on the Xle hybrid is 375/mo (45k msrp) plus tax tags fees

NO MSDS NEEDED!

$0 down payment.

2021 Venza is 250/mo plus tax tags fees ($34k msrp)!!! 36/10

Text for exact pricing

Include
Vehicle
Miles per year
Zip code
Approx credit score

Jim

215-359-6836

image image image image image

I have some tundra inventory. Pricing isn’t great on the sr5. Starts around $425/mo plus tax tags fees but the Limiteds are leasing well. These won’t arrive until may however we can lock in pricing now.

Limiteds will be $525-550/mo tax tags fees included! For most states. 36/10

Jim
215-359-6836

2021 MAY Tacoma Inventory

Vehicles listed below are for May delivery. I don’t have exact dates for delivery. Be flexible! I will quote worst case scenario pricing, it will be revised when May prices come out. We will honor the price we give you this month if you want to reserve one, if pricing goes up your price will stay the same. If it goes down, I will lower the price. For now I’m not pricing with msds, just ally bank 36 month leases. You will have the option to go with Toyota financial and use msds if you want once May numbers come out.

If you are not flexible with delivery dates in May, do not message me for a truck.

ALL TRUCKS ARE 4WD W/ DOUBLE CAB

Text for pricing

Include

Exact vehicle
Zip code
Miles per year
Approx credit score

Jim
215-359-6836