Toyota 4runner Option Codes- Can anyone share?

Hi, do any of you fellow hackrs or dealers happen to have the breakdown of the factory option codes for Toyota? Specifically the 4runner? It would be really helpful for potential buyers when looking at postings where the inventory with the price/option codes are given in list format. Thank you.

I haven’t had any luck finding one. What I have been doing is going to inventory search on Toyota.com and finding high MSRP’s of the trim I’m looking for and then pulling up the window sticker of each. The option codes are listed on the sticker so you can figure it out that way. Good luck

2 Likes

That is a good idea, thank you.

Different regions have different builds too

1 Like

I know most of the codes if you can’t figure one out just lmk. I used to have a sheet but can’t find it. They also change sometimes

This thread isn’t too old, and I was curious too. Between the Monroney stickers and a quick scan of the HTML/CSS code behind the Toyota 4Runner configurator, here’s an incomplete list that has many of the main option codes. Hope this helps!

38: Black Exhaust Tip
63: All Weather Floor Liners
82: TRD Performance Package
84: Black Venture Package
85: Bronze Venture Package
88: Black Wheel Package
93: Bronze Wheel Package
2T: All Weather Liner Package
3F: TRD Air Filter
3J: Black Emblems
3T: Roof Rack Bars
5A: Cargo Cover
6P: TRD Exhaust
7R: Emergency Road Kit
C7: Convenience Package
D5: Door Edge Guard
DK: Owner’s Portfolio (owner’s manual)
DR: Roof Rack
E5: Chrome Exhaust Tip
FE: 50 State Emissions
LN: High Perf. LED Fog Lights
NA: Dual USB Power Port Charger Front
MR: Moonroof
P5: Dual Power Ports
PW: SR5 Premium Plus
QD: Keep it Wild Savings
R2: Predator Tube Step
RB: Trail Running Boards
S0: Front Skid Plate
TI: Third Row Seating
V1: Dashcam
VA: Console Safe
W6: Cast Bronze Off-Road Wheels
W8: Black TRD Wheels
WL: Chrome Wheel Locks

4 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.