Town and country toyota (charlotte nc) lease list

Team,

I am working on something new here! New Toyota’s! Town and Country Toyota is offering big discounts! They discount the crap of some of these cars!! BRAND NEW TACOMA’S TRD SPORTS DOUBLE CAB 4X4’S FOR $250! — Awesome deals!

ALL THESE FIGURES ARE ON APPROVED CREDIT!

**They are all set at 10,000 miles per year. **
They are set at First payment + Tax + DMV fees at signing! No Cap Cost reduction (down payment)
Doc Fee and Acq. fee are included in the payment.

No college grad/loyalty/etc… is available on these particular leases.

This is NOT an offer. The dealership gives out the final figures. This is to be used as a guide.

Remember… I am not a salesman, I am a corporate buyer. In fact… I have nothing to do with new cars! But I did this list as a favor and found some crazy deals that I want to share with the community.

I think I am about to get one of these Tacoma’s for myself!

Please e-mail me first at raphaelloberant@outlook.com and C.C. raphael.loberant@sonicautomotive.com (this is so I dont miss your email) and I will put you in direct contact with management.

If there is a car you are looking for and don’t see in our current inventory, please let me know and I will have the store try to get you one.

Here is the link to the list:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-zdyzhfgR3dS0xNQy1UNUFoMDQ/view?usp=sharing

-Raphael

5 Likes

These are killer deals on Tacomas. You wouldn’t happen to have any near SoCal would you?

Don’t think I can do these deals with my toyota dealerships out west. I can ship it out to you though!

Would you be able to get a Tacoma TRD Pro in Cement?

There are different distributors for Toyota. And southeast Toyota has the incentives! And Town and Country wants market share! So they sell them back of Invoice! “crazy”! I will check if I can get one in Cement? Is there a car optioned the way you like but a different color that I can use as reference ?

Jon,

Feel free to email me at raphael.loberant@sonicautomotive.com as well with your contact info.

Your dealer doesn’t have any TRD Pros in stock. Here is a link to one at a local dealer, so any of the info is helpful for you. Thanks.

http://www.mossytoyota.com/inventory/new-vehicles/vehicle/5TFCZ5AN0HX099612/new-2017-Toyota-Tacoma?utm_campaign=deeplink&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=cars.com

Are these the super rare ones ? My friend just got his 4runner like this and he had to wait a year! Ill check though.

Yea, I think they are pretty rare. :weary:

Wish you were closer, I would really consider one of those tacomas but I got a trade :\

What is your trade? Where are you located? We have dealerships around the country that you can get an appraisal on the car and we can ship the truck to you.

Email me some info on your car and I will give you a ball park as well.

Need vin
Miles
Payoff
and condition of body and tires. Any prior paintwork…etc.

Thanks

I am about to head out and do some errands… but I will get back to you on it.

I’m in New Orleans. I shot you a email about your Hyundai dealer in Texas. Reply back asking for the info on the trade and I’ll get it to you in email. About to head to work right now

Looks to be some great deals. @loberant, sent you an email.

makes me want to pass on my current search and get 2 toyota’s for the price of 1

Was quoted $282.32 / month, 42mos. (includes 8% tax) for the TRD Sport Double Cab 4x4.

MSRP: $37,012
Invoice: $32,991
1st month payment due at signing.

Shipping would be $1,750 out to the west coast. If I rolled shipping into the cost, the monthly total would be $327

Thoughts?

Is that shipping both ways?

Was that via loberant or did you contact Town and Country Toyota directly?

Also, how many miles per year?

How much was it without the shipping?

And are you trading a car in?

Thanks

@Buddyleecia - Good question. I’ve inquired. It would sour the deal for those of us out west if total shipping is going to be ~$3.5k (delivery + return) ouch.
@houbmw - Loberant put me in touch with the dealer. 10k miles/year. $282. No trade.

I shipped from St Louis to OC for $635 and most recently LA to Denver for $800. The LA to Denver would have been about $550 but the dealer wouldn’t budge on choice of carriers.

Montway shows $1309 for Raleigh to LA.