Totaled after 2 months. What to do?

Get around what? Don’t attempt to do something fraudulent.

The insurance surcharge goes against the driver at the time of the accident not against the lessee…

I meant getting isolated from current insurance

I guess its time to search for insurance!

I have a question.

Can I still lease a new car under the same name with previous totaled vehicles?

It’s all up to their underwriting. There’s nothing you can do about it. They may keep you…they may not. I have no clue what their risk tolerance is.

Keep in mind, any insurance you get at this point will know about these accidents, as they’ve hit (or will hit soon) your CLUE report. All insurers look at the CLUE report before providing you with a quote. I’m not saying not to shop around, as you may do better than what you have, but just because you’re switching insurers doesn’t mean you get a clean slate. They’ll eventually fall off, but in the short term, you’re gonna pay for it wherever you go.

1 Like

yes.

I see.
I thought the lesser of the vehicle would have some impact with the rate because we are grouped as family. Thanks for your reply

Regardless of internet anonymity, you are openly admitting fault in writing. Trust me, you need a lawyer…

The C300 didn’t have automatic emergency braking? Yikes. Definitely get something that has that this time

2 Likes

Am i the only one appalled by this estimate? What’s with these Benzes anyway? In case of an accident you need to pay 3 year depreciation up front? WTF?!

1 Like

That technology isn’t perfect, there’s many cases it won’t intervene or it will slow but not fully stop. Looks like the C300 has it and it’s rated ‘Superior’ by the IIHS in both standard and driver assist packages. Note the IIHS tests at 12mph and 25mph. These systems struggle with high speed deltas like a freeway merge into a stopped car

And at $50k…

2 Likes

I was also surprised. I didnt feel that technology at all. Piston brake didnt even feel special.

I didnt have dashcam installed to even fight at court and it was blatantly my fault because I shouldve kept safe distance. 99% of the time someone rear ends you, its his/her fault :frowning:

Thank you!! xD

Here is the car that I hit :slight_smile:

C300’s headlight was marked about $3000 each…

Dude, are you trolling us?
Tell them the lights are still good…it will buff right off.

1 Like

Nah the adjuster wont change his decision. I got all the estimate in writing

Turn in your drivers license and just get yourself a monthly bus pass.

5 Likes

Or you can look away to save ppls time from reading your post

@Popeyes is there any point to keeping this thread open?