Top colors for BMW?

Which color looks best on the 2019 bmw 530? Something that shows all the curves and beautiful design ?

Ask 100 people and you’ll get 100 different answers. Style and looks are subjective.

3 Likes

I had no idea that the available color palette was so bland for these… they really keep Yas Marina Blue (objectively the best available car color period) pretty exclusive, huh?

Depends. Do you like black? Not so black? A little black? Light black? Grey black? Blue black? Blackish? Or white.

5 Likes

You can have any color you like, as long as it’s white, black, gray or brown!

2 Likes

Good luck finding them. BMW dealers seem to order black mostly and the national website to search for investors sucks.

2 Likes

Personally I think it looks great in black, but the not-so-black black is growing on me.

1 Like

what the hell like 6 of those colors are the same

I’ve heard a lot of BMW employees prefer Mediterranean Blue on the 530i. Sapphire Black Metallic looks great too.

1 Like

I’d say:
Bluestone Metallic/ Canberra Beige/Black
or
Mediterranean Blue Metallic/Ivory White

2 Likes

Alpine White.

1 Like

Vanta Black :rofl:

Carbon Black if you’re a masochist.

Second that.

Even though, Im driving a Jet Black ( cant complain or be picky at driving a a $59k csr for $ 300 :yum:), I actually was searching for the Mineral White with Cognac interior. 2nd to that would be the one im driving, cause u know… Im driving it :yum:. It’s hard to keep it clean, but nothing looks sexier than a detailed Black Car.

2 Likes

I love MW with Cognac, Coffee/Mocha too.

1 Like

Carbon black.

Mary Kay pink is my all time favorite

4 Likes

Hello, I think the 2019 bmw 530 itself is a flashy car. But personally I like this model in shade “The cognac” (code is #9A463D) . He makes it even more “predatory”. Here it is https://create.vista.com/colors/color-names/cognac/ I think the shade is perfect for your car. It is very unusual, but at the same time restrained and status.

WTF is this…