Top BMW Centers and Client Advisors in SoCal

DealerRater has long been one of the best websites to gauge how a dealership treats their customers and for a prospective client to read about past experiences from others. I already know that our store is awesome because we’ve won BMW’s coveted Center of Excellence Award for the last 5 years in a row and we’re the only BMW Center in history to win this award every year since inception!!

So I went on DealerRater and put in a zip code in Fullerton with a 100 mile radius. I figured that would pretty much cover all of LA and Orange County and it did. So here is the feedback FROM CUSTOMERS for 31 different BMW Dealerships in So Cal from Valencia to San Diego…

DealerRater Ratings for all So Cal BMW Dealers

Now I’d like to point out that:

• Out of all 31 dealerships BMW of Murrieta is ranked #1

• BMW of Murrieta has more than double the number of reviews of most dealers and even more than South Bay BMW who has been around for decades (we’re 6 years old) and we still hold an almost perfect 5 Star Rating

• I am one of the “Top Certified Employees” with more than 3 times as many reviews as the others in that list

I know most people on this site only care about how far below a 1.0% deal they can get or how high of Leasehackr Score than find but remember these bullet points when doing your research and know that I take care of my people. Not just in price and transparency but also by taking time on this site to educate people, providing unparalleled customer service and working hard to make sure your purchase/lease is as convenient and efficient as possible.

I hope everyone has an amazing 2018 and let’s make those deals!!

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
BMW of Murrieta
26825 Auto Mall Pkwy
Murrieta, CA 92562
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

7 Likes

Thanks for everything you contribute here, @BMW_Dave!

2 Likes

Agreed! @BMW_Dave takes time out of his busy days to help all of us. I’m in DC and he helped me with a demo lease I just did, even though we couldn’t make a deal work due to distance.

2 Likes

If the dealership operates the way Dave does I’m not surprised. Congrats and thanks for sticking around :+1:

1 Like