Too bad of a deal on Volvo XC90?

I think the best part for me, is not freezing my butt off in winter, and having a decent beach to cool off at in summer.

1 Like

still waiting for some final paperwork, but quick bits
t5 7seater awd 36/10k 58,555 msrp, 5k msds, ~1300 das, 499/mth post tax

hopefully get the allstate 500 rebate fine in a few weeks, effectively dropping it to ~485

Nice! And you’ve got MSD’s.

What region?

Awesome ! :clap:

Did you also take the excess wear and tear plan? Is it worth it/recommended?

bay area. which some dealers, didnt even want to discuss giving info on lol

i passed on all the optional packages

Forgot to ask you, @mdubdroid, is this new/ demo / loaner?

new.
i started off looking for loaners, but wasnt really getting much cooperation unfortunately. or…they just hated my offers lol

2 Likes

Happens… a lot. I’ve been blacklisted by my local dealer’s sales department, good riddance they offered 9% before RV adjustment on a 6k wagon loaner, what a joke. Good flipping thing their service department has been angelic so far. Lehman Service is actually top notch.

What was your preincentive discount from the dealer?

~11%. They confirmed the deal and was actually on video call seeing the screen with the inputs But I haven’t received the final paperwork to review yet, so will just have to wait to later this morning to go over in person when they do the home delivery.

Still think they were missing 1 MSD from the original quote. When I asked them to confirm it was .00148 before and .00098 after 10 MSDs they confirmed it was correct. So wondering how easy it will be spot that on the contract.

You should calculate what the total rent charge will be for verification, as that’s the number that’ll be in the lease paperwork.

Total rent charge = (MF x number of months lease) x (residual + adjusted cap cost)

dammit, off 15cents! :slight_smile:

will update my other posts with rest of the details