HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

No no no…You are correct. My mistake, I was thinking fenders and typing bumpers, LOL

3 Likes

Same mistake, i meant fenders.
I swear I had body color mirrors until i went down to my garage and checked again. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Its semi-extra confusing because the Rubicon doesnt come with painted fenders as standard (its an extra cost option), while painted fenders are standard on Sahara and HA.

The Jeep option configuration scheme must have like 22 billion possible combinations😁

Hello, I am Illinois based. is this deal still possible?

who are you asking? You need to follow the steps at the beginning of this thread to find out.

1 Like

Officially: 175 messages is too many for people to read the TL;DR thread on 4xe deals. The cliff notes now need cliff notes.

6 Likes

I’m wondering if this could work with Ram also…?

1 Like

How do i calculate the exact % discount for 59k MSRP Rubi? Also, what is June lease residual for Rubi?

Thanks in advance.

You can check edmunds forum for residual info. You need to mention your zipcode, trim and months/miles as well there on edmunds forum.

Thanks. And what about discount? I believe it will be higher than 9.7% for higher msrp cars? Do i just ask Daniel?

Send Daniel your build sheet and he’ll send you back his pricing.

1 Like

Thanks. Will check with Daniel.

1 Like

On FCA affiliates rewards website, it mentions only 1% below invoice (before I login with specific company code). Any idea why? Vs 6% off invoice. Did this change just now?

“Employees of our valued partner companies pay 1% below dealer invoice when buying or leasing eligible new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT and Alfa Romeo Brand vehicles.”

It’s always been 1% off invoice. 6% is what Daniel is offering with the Affiliate code.

So any other dealer would give 1% off invoice through this program/code but Daniel is doing 6% off? Where is this additional money coming from :grinning:

Daniel is a god among men! Looking forward to delivery!

any other dealers are offering MSRP or above even with affilitate code in Philadelphia…it’s complete BS

are you saying that this deal isnt going to work out like they expect?

No, I’m sure they will get the deal I’m just annoyed with the dealers in my area

That must be what your market will bear. It is the same thing down here in Florida. Honestly, we can’t fault the dealers for charging what people will pay.

So, I generally just save myself the frustration and go out of region immediately and be done with it :slight_smile: