Tips to obtain a SUBARU under MSRP

That’s @Ursus dealer now. All my people there moved on — many are here in SoCal now.

Someone here was negotiating with my LA-area dealer, but haven’t heard anything since. Between P-22 last month and P-81 last night, I think everyone is in mourning :ghost::lion:

Used to be. Got 3 Foresters from Tysons. Don’t know anyone there and met couple of guys at Sterling last year.

1 Like

I just checked the roster, the only one I ever met was Jaime (big boss) - you do not want to play cards with her, you will lose :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

I went to the Herndon store once when they bought it, I think that closed and became Sterling?

The bear lives in Tysons area?! Small world. I use to live on Harvest Crossing

The deal blew up on Reddit according to the dealer. Lots of out of state folks were calling in.

Basically Subaru dropped off a bunch of WRX unannounced last week. They have zero interest in hanging on to them. Base cars are mostly first to get snatched up and I picked up a Premium for more or less the same amount I paid for a Base last month.

15 Likes

Yep.
@DistrictCars my Volvos are from Falls Church and the Defender is from Alexandria, so? :grin:

2 Likes

I’m jelly :lying_face:

1 Like

College Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

3 Likes

how much are the doc fee in WV

Excited Pumpkin Spice GIF by Starbucks
You can do it! Find your pumpkin spice fix

1 Like

What you do with the last one, flipped to carmax et al?

Sold it this morning and took a small negative equity hit. Still worth it

It would cost more money finding 18” wheels for the base car

3 Likes

Beautiful! Have fun with it.

Question: Base vs. Premium is $2500 difference. What happened to the other half of the approx $5k discount?

Sapphire blue > WR blue

Especially with all that cladding.

1 Like

Hey East Cost, let’s bring powers together :grinning:

1 Like

Cap
Wr > saph

2 Likes

Only way to get over with the cladding….

I lie to myself everyday that I drive a Crosstrek XT :joy:

2 Likes

From the archives

Also this thread is :kissing_heart::ok_hand:t2:

Colorwise: orange > either Blue (my last one was so close to WR that I prefer Sapphire but can’t go wrong either way) > Black > A list of mistakes you’ll regret

2 Likes

:cat2: is out of the bag

1 Like

Has anyone run numbers on 24/10 on this yet, like someone suggested earlier?