Tips to obtain a SUBARU under MSRP

Thank you, noob here… but why LOL’

Any other car ineligible for VIP pricing?

I see there is a promotion going on from April ~ May 2023, is it because the new car is coming out soon?

Are those deals consider a good deal?

1. 2.9% APR Financing On A New 2022 WRX
  2. Lease A New 2022 WRX For $339/Month
1 Like

It seems like the only way to get a hold of them is to walk in or call. I’ve filled out a form on their site twice, used the chat functionality and left my email - no comms yet, been two weeks.

1 Like

Only Subaru knows why🤔
WRX and BRZ are the only two models excluded.

1 Like

Email the gsm
The salesman are useless

1 Like

Your information is out of date:

As of 3/31/2023 there are no Subarus on the VIP exclusion list.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out, they must have changed this recently

1 Like

I got a quote from Diablo recently. Had .005 MF mark up (.00280 vs .00230) and $500 in blessings

There are still a few 22 Premiums in my area, other than trying to get 5k back on MSRP, what else should I be looking at to get decent deal? I know money factors likely different from the start of the thread.

Residual went up
It’s actually cheaper payment wise than before

Loading up the rifle again, ey?

Third attempt loading :sunglasses:

messaged a few dealers on left over 22’s, no one willing to do 5k back off msrp sadly. Best one offered $1,284 below invoice which would be $30,356, on a $33,705 MSRP premium.

1 Like

Anybody having any luck with 2023 Crosstreks on pricing? Seems like there are still a few around on the East Coast but the 2024s are in showrooms in CA.

1 Like

Which car is this :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing!

Hello the wonderful community,

Thank you so much for sharing tips. I am in market for an Impreza and wonder what is the best deal that you guys have seen for 2022 vs. 2023 Impreza?

Color: White

Other features are negotiable :slight_smile:

Thanks

find dealer that takes subaru VIP

donate $500

thats probably the best deal you are going to get

I’m less up to speed in the current state of Imprezas. There don’t appear to be any 22s left so you’re looking at 23s

There is only $1000-$1500 in markup from invoice to msrp depending on trim, I don’t think VIP through ASPCA is a good investment here.

Which trim are you considering? Lease or purchase?

Premium 5‑Door, thinking to purchase unless there is a killer lease deal

1 Like

Subaru has 3.9% on the sedan only. Just about $1300 in markup on Premium. For $500 you can get VIP and invoice pricing, the dealers know that. You can start your negotiation below invoice (you can offer whatever you want), anything more than $800 off MSRP beats VIP. Find dealers with the car you want, make them an offer, see whose hungry.

1 Like