Tip: 2023 Maserati Grecale - $700~ effective

Not for me, but browsing and found this. These appear very hackable! Local dealer, Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo (Portland OR) is advertising $599 with $5,500 DAS on a 36mo lease. These sticker around 80k, and advertised they’re coming in at effective $700~. They have 21 on the lot and I assume there’s a lot of meat on these bones!!

https://www.maseratiofportland.com/inventory/new-2023-maserati-grecale-gt-awd-4d-sport-utility-zn682ava8p7427592/

I’ve been going back and forth with them forever. They say they want to deal but then never really do. This was my last attempt. On a loaner mind you. No good.

@Ursus mentioned it in the other thread but 24 months may be cheaper.

No good at all. My only experience with them has been at their Alfa dealership and their Nissan dealership. Top three worst experience ever (Hyundai/Kia still#1). Their sales staff just can’t figure out how to cater to the lease community.

oh man the Alfa dealership… insanely bad.

I think it was meant that 24 months is cheaper if you do a one pay, I looked into 24 not as a one pay and it brought the effective monthly up like 40-50$

1 Like

You need to hit certain discount where 24 monthly becomes better, though effective is the same. Try with $25,600 off.

~31% discount with incentives possible? Best I’ve been able to get was 18%.

Just showing where 24 becomes a better monthly payment, if not doing one-pay. He still needs another $4k off, I’d think. I was at 27.5%

Funny I just saw a lady on the side of an exit ramp getting one of these towed. Maserati has never been great for reliability.

1 Like

Was it a Grecale? The Grecale my parents got already has a check engine light after only a week and 500 miles