Thoughts on XC90 lease

Hi, please let me know what you think of this deal. Have not been able to find anyone to touch it. Could not get the numbers to fully line up, so my actual payment is 630 and not 635. $1500 DAS, plus 6500 in MSD’s not 7000 as shown.

With the MSD’s MF is .0005 and RV is 59%. Getting 10k off a 68k window XC90 T6-R with no miles.
XC90 Lease

Thank you in advance!

Looks pretty nice to me.

I had a quote from volvo for a 56K XC90. Came in at $720 a month LOL

I said you’re going to have to do better if you think my wife will drive a non German car for that much. Never heard back …

What incentives/rebates were rolled into that discount amount?

1 Like

I understand the shock (I got hit with some $700s lease quote on 55k v60s last summer), but the only thing the saleperson can really respond to that with is justification why it’s that much. A better response might be to ask him to walk you through his numbers, or better to propose what you think the numbers should be.

$2000 incentives and the rest is dealer discount. I don’t qualify for anything else.

Get a Costco membership and hope they will have a Volvo promotion in the spring/summer like they sometimes do

yes and no …

A salesperson only makes money when they SELL something. He’s gotta try harder or keep looking for another dummy who just blindly writes a check.