Thoughts on deal for an accord sport 2.0t

Oil change and tire rotation should not run you more than $60-70. Air filters are maximum $20-30 for each. Pretty sure air filters do not need to be replaced as often.

When an oil change is performed, the filter is also replaced. As for the cabin filter, you can buy one at an auto parts store and replace it yourself. Tire rotation does not cost much if you pay out of pocket.

Why would you reference a deal where all the comments were about how weak of a deal it is?

I know @mllcb42 but is the only one I was able to find on this forum

Seems like a better deal then your civic si lease

1 Like

Thereā€™s quite a few that are specifically sport 2.0s to reference, not to mention all the other accord deals to reference for pre-incentive discount %s

Please tell me you didnā€™t sign this deal bc the dealer threw in oil changed

Iā€™m waiting for the pics!

:popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes

Did you sign? I hope you didnā€™t because in times like these that 2.0 sport is not worth anything near $400 a month.

An Accord 2.0T Sport for $400 a month is not good no matter the times.

Hopefully OP has been looking into some other options or find another dealer.

Yes i did signed, the deal came down even more than what the lease calculator showed. Iā€™m really pretty happy with the numbers. Thanks to all of you for the great info gather on this forum, for the haters( you know who you are ) thanks for keeping the post on top too

:v:t2::red_car::dash:

What were the final numbers?

Why didnā€™t you atleast reach out to @mani_is_kool ?

He had a sick deal on an Accord 2.0 and is in south FLā€¦

Itā€™s a fun car, but 4 hundo a month tho?

1 Like

Letā€™s not get into this, I recommend deleting this. We had a long argument over this thread, and letā€™s not get it locked.

1 Like

What were the final numbers?

Thereā€™s no need to delete threads. Let the data points remain, whether people like them or not.

2 Likes

I meant the comment.

1 Like

He did. I had declined to work him due to a previous issue we had.

Guys, let the guy enjoy his car. As long as he is happy, it is good. No point going over n over again. Opens up issues for regular members and pollutes the environment of the forum.

8 Likes

Hopefully heā€™ll post the actual data point

1 Like

I got same car in same market with same miles but $0 DAS and $298/mo with tax, thanks to @mani_is_kool

1 Like