Thoughts on deal for an accord sport 2.0t

I got around 14% pre-incentive on my wife’s passport and about 13% if memory serves on a Civic a few years back.

Really? I got 20% off a Honda one time without breaking a sweat. Albeit a few years ago, but I guess things have changed.

Wait, this is the same guy? Well that’s awkward.

3 Likes

Pre-incentive?

Just got a better offer $28,656

32% off pre-incentive OR YOU WALK!!!

I T S . A . F R E A K I N G . P A N D E M I C

:triumph:

12 Likes

I think this is a good deal for the car.

I can’t wait for the pictures…:popcorn:

1 Like

It was pre-incentive. I could probably pull out the old paperwork, but it sounds that @pjleasing needs to keep going at the discount here to get where he wants to be.

32% off a RR SVR pre-incentive?

thoughts on this deal?

I’ll be blunt. I think this deals sucks. It’s terrible is an understatement. Way too much money for an accord, and the drive off is high.
Your effective payment is $397 per month.

@Bostoncarconcierge had a 2020 430Xi Loaner for effective $386 per month
(loyalty, cash, new grad)

Way way way way more car for less money. I suggest you walk away from the accord deal.

1 Like

Different regions have different rebates and he would have qualified for some of these through Honda, but he said he did not have any rebates.

I could easily tell him to find an S60 or V60 loaner and add in all of the Volvo Allowance (and Costco in V60’s case), which would make much more sense in this case being that none of that required qualification with the exception of the Costco rebate requiring a Costco membership.

That’s right I don’t qualify for any of these incentives

What is your target deal based on the research you have done?

1 Like

Dealer is through in free maintenance for the time of the lease on this deal, they said I need to sign today or I lose it, thought on this deal is much appreciate it

Region: south florida
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link: https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Honda&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=32315&sales_price=28656&months=36&mf=.00087&dp=0&dealer_fee=799&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=549&sales_tax=7&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

Please keep all related posts in the same thread.

1 Like

What is your target deal based on the research you have done?

1 Like

Basic maintenance should only include an oil change. It should not cost you more than $50, even for synthetic oil. You need to separate the “free” oil change from the deal.

Last time I checked the maintenance they offer was more than oil change