Thoughts on 18 Scat Pack Lease

What are your thoughts on this lease proposal. Of course I would like the monthly payments to be lower and try to grind deeper, but with the lowered RV in November in my zip this is the most competitive proposal yet. 12% of MSRP has been one of the biggest discounts I have gotten while shopping. Is is reasonable to think I could get to at least 15%?

MSRP:$52,410
Sales Price: $46,000
MF: .00087
RV: 46%
$4,000 lease cash
39/15
Acq: waived.

Monthly payment: $592/mo ($554) no tax.
Drive Off: $0 drive

Paying doc fees/registration/etc up front is $552/mo tax included. Unless, I miscalculated the math it doesn’t make sense to do this.

If I missed something let me know. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Seems really high to me. You could get a Hellcat for not much more.

That is my impression, but Hellcats I’ve been shopping haven’t been coming close either.

In what state ?

In Georgia.

shop countrywide for a base hellcat with 10% off, make no mention of leasing until you get the out the door price, its better to pay the $1-2k to ship it, I think $599 with regular driveoffs (1-2k) plus another 1-2k for shipping should be it so like 2-4k out of pocket at signing, just remember what I said about insurance and gas, its still much higher than the scat packs and you should be fine. The hellcat has another gear that the scat pack cant match and with the mf/rv being so garbage for that trim I think if you can afford that extra $50-100 a month you will thank yourself every day when you start up the car.

1 Like

Any update?

I ended up getting a fully optioned SRT 392 with 10% off MSRP and acquisition fee waived. It just leased better than the Scat Pack.

1 Like

Lease payments in the 500’s a month?

I can’t remember the exact number right now, but it was in the $500s.