Thoughts about this Acura MDX deal?

You have to include dealer and gov fees in your calculator.

For CA, dealer fee is $85 and gov fees add up to roughly 1.5% of msrp

Here’s another detailed, yet higher, quote from a different dealership.

I’m a newbie here. How do I find a broker on LH who can help me land a good deal?

That doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter if it’s all taxes/fees upfront with $0 CCR, or if it’s all CCR with all taxes and fees capped. Or something in between.

$5K DAS is $5K DAS. It doesn’t matter how you apportion all the line items.

But anyway finance this thing: find the lowest OTD price and APR among several dealers or make some offers. Find your own financing if you can.

3 Likes

Hi, I actually just helped my cousin got a MDX ADV, got it from the dealership at Covina (Thomas Acura), we talked to most of all the dealerships in CA, and they are probably the only dealership without any alarms, paint protection etc, very straight forward, and we got it below MSRP, let me know if you guys need the info!

Can you share details about the deal you got?

1 Like

We got the 2023 Acura MDX Advance package for $70,400 OTD, I think our salesperson is Simon, you should give him a call.

Is that the cash price? Whats the MSRP?

That is the total amount we paid, we didn’t finance, he did offer us 3.9%, but we just wrote a check for the car, I think MSRP should be the same everywhere you go, $64,695

What’s the breakdown?

CA tax rates vary so much by city that no one can reverse engineer these numbers.

Over the course of your lifetime, how much have you spent repairing the edges of all of the doors on all of your cars combined? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hrmm…i contacted them and they gave me MSRP. Did you negotiate with them?

Derek, last time we worked with Simon Lo, he is one of the managers there.

Thanks I talked to the salesmen and I got $500 off. Not quite worth it for me to make a trip from NorCal for.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.