Effective miles per month:1080
Maturity date: 2-9-2024

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee:500 (I think)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:Essentially perfect, with original Pirelli P Zero tires (will probably need replacing within 2-3K miles or so)-no accidents, etc, etc

Have really enjoyed driving this Tanzanite Blue Metallic M5 for the past year, but with the values of used cars, etc, and with the scarcity/lack of good deals on new M5’s, I though I would seek opinions from you experts here about possibly transferring the lease to someone who might not be able to get this kind of lease deal with a new one…any opinions? (I’m not opposed to just keeping the car if the numbers don’t work out, and I’m also probably not looking to break the bank with money DAS)

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Sent you a PM

This isn’t a discussion or feedback sub. By the looks of it, you’ve created an ad with $0 DAS:

If that wasn’t your intention, you should probably close the thread or move it to “Ask the Hackrs” to get feedback on how much to ask for.

1 Like

Oh…sorry…newbie mistake, I guess. I’ll close and move it, then.

Thanks

No worries. Moved.

Thanks very much!

Two benchmarks you can immediately look at:

1. Any similar cars on swapalease
  2. Deals in LH marketplace with everything rolled in except tax.

My idea.

Still a high cost lease. People with money sometimes will pay more for new. And you’re paying $1200 a month while trying to get $1-2K more. Plus tires are a factor.

List it for $0 down, get it out of your life, move on. Win Win.

This is a good deal in current market

1 Like

Thanks to all for your help, and good advice. I accepted a generous cash offer from BMW Lakeland today, and thus the car is no longer available. Don’t know what price they will put on it, but might be worth checking.

Thanks again for your help,

1 Like

Car is no longer available.