The Tesla Model 3 Killed the Rest of American Luxury

They were singing a different tune at the Detroit Auto Show apparently…

Meanwhile, in response to the omitted Super Cruise, General Motors president Mark Reuss “made no excuses for the technology not being on the XT6” to Automotive News. He responded,

“I’m very respectful of all the people who have worked on Cadillac in the past [and] work on it now,” said Reuss, who has led GM’s product development arm since 2013. “I will take all the heat for it not being there, and that’s the way it is. Meanwhile, in response to the omitted Super Cruise, General Motors president Mark Reuss “made no excuses for the technology not being on the XT6” to Automotive News. He responded,

I have a 3 and love it but Tesla support SUCKS. Pano roof like many others mine has cracked they try to blame you and say something hit it. I dropped it off and the model S loner they gave me with 400 miles had a cracked pano. Then they call and tell me the new one is broken. So 2 weeks later still no roof.
Be so happy when my Porsche I put the deposit on arrives. Seeing a new S is near 100k the Porsche will out sell Tesla. Also its a far Superior car and service is top notch.

Oh then they pump out all these model 3’s then do the big FU and jack super charger rates by 30%

Did you really think they’d be able to give free juice to so many cars forever? It was trial service meant to attract people to the brand.

No put did not expect do a hard sell on model 3 then after they sell thousands turn around and raise the rate 30% kinda slap in the face.

Or good business sense? They got their product on the road and widely adopted. It’s kind of like cable companies giving the best deals and discounts to new customers, but raising the rates of current customers.

Yes, I still remember when I bought my first car…gas was cheap…then the bastards keept raising prices. The nerves on them! I should have signed a contract with the gas stations before hand.

Many of whom then decide to cut the cord entirely so they can do a la carte and not pay for a ton of channels they never wath… So maybe it’s not such a good business model after all…

Only still under 200,000 units? I’ll look at it when it hits 1 mil