The Tesla Landfill. Shame. Shame. Shame

First post and straight to landfill :rofl:

Thanks Gshankm. Wifey shut me down with leasing but she wanted next year due to $7500 subtracted to the sale price. Thanks

Check it out

Lol, yep. And 24 mpg combined, same as the 2018 Audi S4…

Regarding luxurious Model 3s and what cars they should be compared to.

GR has AWD and sub 5 0-60. Being a hatch probably means more space. Daddy Elon defeated ?

1 Like

You should have dumped your trash-azz Tesla a long time ago… like when…

Elon spread fake news about how Pelosi’s husband was assaulted by his gay lover
Elon dug into the “Twitter Files” to find those Hunter Biden pics
Elon wanted Fauci prosecuted
Elon was spreading anti-trans hate
Elon bought Twitter and callously fired thousands of people in most cases without paying severance
Elon supported Russia
etc.

5 Likes

What is horrible is hearing the rattles in that Model 3 hah.

~$520/month effective is basically IONIQ 5, EV6, EQB, or Q4 Etron lease pricing in 92010.

2 Likes

Yea I think the base cars aren’t where it’s at.

But a model 3 performance is $670/month with 0 down. I don’t think you can get a quicker EV with similar range for less? If you can…enlighten me! Haha. i4 m50 will be in the $800 range with 250 range for instance now that they pass through the 7500 rebate

2 Likes

You’re exactly right, but imo it’s kinda like comparing a dodge neon srt-4 with a BMW 3 series. Dodge might be faster (like Tesla model 3P is faster) but not really a good car (again just imo).

BMW i4 M50 definitely has better fit/finish, overall more premium feeling. But the Model 3 is a better drivers car. Better chassis tuning, driving dynamics, drivetrain tuning, lighter. Plus being quicker with more range. M50 is more a badge than anything. Going to have to wait for a proper M engineered EV in next few years. Actually prefer the edrive40 over the M50.

lmao. brain worms

Nah Elon is Free Speech…let him speak

1 Like

Wow…

Just look at the car and drive, if you like buy, don’t like just don’t buy.

Bringing so many variables about Elon and company may make your choice more subjective. On the other hand we just don’t know what other car manufacturer executives are supporting or not supporting, unless declared in public domain.

I guess if it’s ok to trash Elon Musk for great things he has done (see the post above I replied to), it should also be fair to criticize him for what he has done wrong.

But my issue with Tesla is not so much with Elon being a great guy or a RINO. I just don’t like EV cars in general. I don’t buy into green propaganda and apply critical thinking to serve my individual needs instead (not the interests of some corrupt organizations who will make billions on the trumped up agenda/ideology). When I look and compare EV cars to their combustive engine counterparts, CEs win hands down. I would may be consider some PHEVs with the same rebates, but will not touch EVs, as they are currently designed. I think there is a good reason why many of them lose 60%-70% in value quickly after buying/leasing. Tesla may hold its value, but it’s still hideous car, with relatively short range. A Porsche wannabe outside, cheap American made car inside. And a battery to spend hours to charge, unless you want to spend $40000-$100000 to install fast charger at home, or drive around looking for available fast charge station in your daily use.

Not sure if anyone else posted this…

Incredible story about a Tesla 3 Performance running away from AK-47 bullets (ignore any political issues)

P.S. Elon may soon petition the NHTSA to designate Tesla 3P as “Bullet-Tested” and Tesla S Plaid as “Missile-Tested (nuclear included)”

Okay, it is a difficult decision to start this topic. I know there are tons of Tesla fans in the US. I don’t want this topic to become a battleground. I just want to have a space for the people who don’t like Tesla can speak out their opinions.

Strat from me:

1. The wipers never brush when you want them to.
  2. The windows were always as if they were not closed tightly, and the wind made a lot of noise.
  3. The suspension is rubbish. They gave me a concussion and no comfort at all.
  4. My friend was involved in a traffic accident while using a Tesla Autopilot.
  5. Insurance is expensive, and so is car repair.
  6. There are a lot of minor problems and the service center is irresponsible.

The Seats in a 3 gave me back pain after 1 hour.

1 Like
  • They don’t lease as well as other EVs. The cheapest Model 3 is $517/mo with $2433 drive-offs. There are so many other EVs that are less.
  • I don’t qualify for the $7500 fed credit on purchase, and I’m not going to pay $7500 more than joe blow.
  • Finally, my biggest reason is that too many people drive Teslas. The number of Teslas on the road is just getting ridiculous. I mean, good for Elon, but it would be nice to have some variety.

I will relist this topic as our collector for Tesla hate, but if we keep getting referral link spam, I will unlist this topic again.

1 Like