The best of CL, forums and other private party used car sites

Had an A6 with the same 2.7T and it was unreliable. Heard B5s are worse.

We had an problematic A6 too. B5s and C6s are not reliable at all. Especially tiptronic transmissions.

LOLOL this AD
yOu WilL nOt GeT tHe TaX CrEdiT

https://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/d/simi-valley-2022-tesla-model-rwd-white/7579320900.html

3 Likes

I have a friend at another dealer selling a new 718 Spyder in Shark Blue. PDK, 18-ways, and more. $120k MSRP. $10k over is what they are asking. IL reg only. PM me if you want more details.

2 Likes

I guess someone might fall for it :frowning:

It is a 22 though, and I honestly wish mine was not the 23. I am not sold on the conversion to “Tesla vision” and no USS. I just dont see how it can work as well overall.

1 Like

I realize I’m always sour grapes on this topic, but my spidey senses tell me NHTSA is going to recall the camera-only system and force them to brick AP/FSD until a radar is retrofitted. I don’t wish it, but all signs seem to be pointing that way.

Yeah, I just don’t see how a vision only system is going to work. One, cameras are just going to flat out have a difficult time under less than ideal conditions and two…I just don’t think the cameras are high enough resolution?

1 Like

Should I get my holesaws out now for the front and rear bumper covers?

1 Like

Interesting
So when you get near a wall it doesn’t tell you how many inches you are from it?

Nope… and the first thing my wife noticed was “where are the beeps when I am getting close to something?”. There are none…and no traditional blind spot monitor.

I love the car overall, and find that it is a quantum leap above anything else from a technology integration standpoint, but these missing items are unacceptable IMO.

1 Like

So raise the price and remove features :clown_face:

Damn Tesla shafting everyone left and right

Richard Roundtree Movie GIF

1 Like

This seems like a fantastic deal. A rebuilt 7 year old Porsche, and you can save even more if you let him rip out the seats and trim. Which I’m sure would all be done within a Porsche approved facility.

3 Likes

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/d/beverly-hills-ram-1500-trx-cab-crew-4wd/7588219177.html

all you @Supakimchee

Times must be tough :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Does not compute. I don’t think a level one can be optioned with advanced safety package. Steering wheel is clearly a level one. I don’t get out of bed for a TRX without keyless entry.

1 Like

If you live in BH then why are you taking pics of your TRX in front of an apartment complex in San Bernardino with a LB area code?

1 Like

When you go to check it out
Stealing Red Dead Redemption GIF by Mashed

3 Likes

Screenshots of pics, no proofread/grammar. Agreed lol.

Scammy McScammer alert… One of the interior shots is of a white truck too.

1 Like