The Best Finance Rates & Hacks! Submit your CU recommendations!

Checked their website - vehicle needs to be registered in CA state to be eligible for finance.

Well, that sucks.

Maybe call and ask anyway? Rate is pretty low compared to others and those CUs always want your biz.

anything good out there for July on a purchase? all the CUā€™s iā€™m in are charing 5.49 as a minimum.

For what term, pm me your zip and I can try and give you a more local option

1 Like

south florida. any option really. even 36 at all the places listed here previously were 5.49 and above. iā€™ve even seen some as high as 7!

Signed my i3 lease buyout with AACU. Came out to 4.5% APR, with another 0.25% APR reduction if make a direct deposit each month.

I just helped someone get a auto loan from Alliant credit union. It was funded within 24 hours from start to finish. 6.85% for 72 months. Filled out application yesterday afternoon around 2:00, approved instantly, uploaded necessary docs, approved shortwhile later and overnighted the check for 22 dollars to the dealer today. Very good customer service(24/7) and the loan officer was very quick to respond.

1 Like

Damn times must be tough to get a $22 loan :joy:

1 Like

Lol the dude was approved at 12% from Toyota TFS and they wouldnā€™t give him more than 36 months.

The 22 dollars was to overnight the check :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

lol thats crazy.

1 Like

Navy Federal 6.04% 72 months, 100% financing.

1 Like

Does anybody here have account with bethpage fcu? How are they? Would you recommend banking with them?

Iā€™ve never had a good experience w/ Bethpage. YMMV.

what are some issues?

They are large NY based credit union. They do not have the friendliest customer service.

If you are looking at a Bethpage lease, usually they are just reselling a CULA product.

That said itā€™s all the just the luck of the draw given who you are working with.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to buy out my X7 lease. Anyone know the terms for bmw FS for 36/48/60 on lease buyouts before I head to the dealer? Might be comparable to CUā€™s.

BMW non-CPO rates are bad, in the 7-8% range last time I checked. You should either go CPO to get the 4.99% from BMWFS or go with a CU.

American Airlines CU? That the 36 month term?

Correct and 36 months. I did a 60-day rate lock in late May though. However, I think there is a APR promo till end of month that includes a 0.25% rate reduction plus another 0.25% for direct deposit. Some lease buyouts are considered refis, which will also qualify for another 0.25% (not stackable with the promo AFAIK).

I have bethpage fcu 60 month used car was 7.12 or 7.25. I signed up ussfcu and got approved for 60 month w 5.49% and .025% discount for direct deposit.