The Best Finance Rates & Hacks! Submit your CU recommendations!

Why did they not give you 1.99 for 72? Applied in August?

I kept asking them for that they said they couldn’t I don’t know and my credit is excellent. Those weren’t even the rates for August.

are you above like 790?

Yep just about, are you using a dealer for yours? If not make sure they send you the right Lein form to fill out :roll_eyes:

Fedchoice- I got approved for 1.5 last month but wasn’t in a hurry to finish up. Wanted to wait for the 90 days before I refinanced. When I finally reached out, start to finish took 10 days. But involved multiple calls and going back and forth with their online portal. Ended up somehow with a 1.99 rate but I wasn’t gonna mess with it, wanted to get it done before vacation. They paid off the finance company Within a week.

Interior- started the process same time. Rate was 2.5 from last month. But they moved even slower. Ended up dropping them.

Some of these credit unions are not the quickest but you do get to save money if you plan ahead and you’re not in a hurry.

1 Like

I’m doing a refi. They said they were mailing out the check this afternoon. They picked up the phone in under 1 minute today :grinning:

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mortgage Hackr?

I’m at the point where I text the manager lol curious if anyone has seen an autopay option?

I might be wrong, but i think you need to link your external account and schedule the payments manually.

Manually every month is how it’s looking which is annoying vs actual auto pay, I’m waiting for them to tell me if it’s doable.

Found it!!

Just go to make a payment, click your source of payment, then click your loan account and it will give you the option to set it up

2 Likes

Completed purchase and finance with Wescom today. Overall good experience and would recommend them. There is some legwork but they are generally nice and know what they’re doing.

We locked about a month ago and ultimately financed $70k for 60 months at 2.53% As reflected by the asterisk in Hershey’s chart, you can lower the interest rate by 0.5% if you get your car insurance through Wescom. We considered that but decided it wasn’t worth it. Plus you have to stick with them for car insurance through the duration of your loan.

2 Likes

Ahh! The issue was I was waiting to confirm my external account and they have it as a transfer, thank you! Now I just have to wait and make sure the payoff is received .

1 Like

So they lied and never overnighted my payoff, it was supposed to go out Fri per them and I just requested the tracking # and they sent regular Fed Ex, didn’t even overnight it and it won’t arrive until Thursday and my lease expires tomorrow. They suck get a tracking #

1 Like

Your check is also going to BMWFS?

Yes they didn’t send it until yesterday, they’re are the worst they’ve delayed me for weeks.

Now they are telling me that’s the wrong tracking # it’s someone else’s she gave me the correct one that ready for this…it never went out, it’s pending!!! I am beyond furious right now!!! The incompetence is astounding get tracking #'s if you must use these people!

Mine actually went out yesterday. They just gave me a tracking#. Arriving Thursday

Guarantee you that’s the tracking # they gave me!

Tracking ends with 12667?